Chapter 17- "you deserve a long and painful death."

Now it had been a week since what had happened to Draco, and it was finally time for Him to go back to school, and Severus too, he was incredibly behind and with his students owls coming up he couldn't miss any more lessons of preparing his students.
So Severus stood in the kitchen, packing Dracos bag filled with his school books, pencil case, quill and ink, his wand , his lunch and a hot flask of camomile tea, with a few teaspoons of honey in it, looking to Draco with a smile as he hate his breakfast beside Harry. "Okay honey, let's go over the plan one more time okay? Me and Harry will be in the classroom all day, I have spoke with dumbledore and you have a pass to be able to leave whenever you need it, you should receive it this morning in your first lesson, you can use it to take a break from your lessons and self regulate or use it to come to me for a nappy change okay? I know your cautious about using them at school and all Draco but it's fine, you have loose trousers and loose robes, no one will know. And if you don't want to use your card come to my classroom during break or lunch and I'll change you, I don't want you in a dirty cold nappy all day okay? And if you lie to me Draco I will start checking you even if you tell me your dry okay? I don't want you getting another bad rash. And remember toilets off limits, you know what madam pomfrey said, no using the toilet."
Draco nodded softly as he finished his breakfast and his hot chocolate, Pulling his bag over his shoulder. "I know dad, we've gone over this like 40 times already, I'll be fine, blaise is in all of my classes today too, so I'll have him with me too. And yes I know dad, I won't get a rash again honestly, I'll be fine and I'll come to you if I need a change."
The tall ravenette nodded as he scooped up Harry, hoisting the boy up on his hip after casting a weightless charm, Harry's nappy bag over his shoulder. "I've got plenty of yours and Harry's nappies in here too, and a spare change of clothes for you if you need it and-"
Draco hugged his dad and smiled a bit. "Dad I'll be fine; we've gone over this plan so many times yesterday and this morning, I will be just fine okay? I'm going to meet blaise in the common rooms before school though so I'm gonna go now, if that's okay?"
Severus took a breath slightly and nodded . "That's fine sweetheart, I'm sorry I don't mean to be overbearing, I just don't want anything bad to happen." He sighed and kissed his sons head. "I love you Draco baby, stay safe okay? Please text if you need anything."

The blonde hummed and nodded "I know, I love you too dad." He spoke, hugging him back and leaning into the kiss as he began to walk to the Slytherin common rooms, he felt as though his nappy was obvious, but after checking himself out many times in the bathroom mirror and quadruple checking with his father he knew it wasn't obvious, but he was still nervous anyway.

Severus smiled a bit as he began to walk to his classroom, patting Harry's back as he looked down at him, chuckling a little over the fact the poor baby could barely keep his eyes open. "Oh my little prince, your still so sleepy huh. I guess that is what happens when you don't sleep till two hours past your bedtime little one-"
He hummed softly as he walked to his classroom, sitting at his desk ad he situated Harry in his lap, so he sat on his lap but wrapped his legs around his waist with his head on his chest. "There we go sweet pea, now get some rest okay? Daddy's first class will be in here soon, but they have test practise to they'll be quiet." He hummed, patting the little ones back softly and gently, watching as his class walked in, handing each student a paper as they walked to his desk. "I want you all to sit in exam conditions and do this test. If anyone fails they will be in my office with me retaking it for however many times it takes them to pass. You have 50 minutes. Go." He spoke, sitting there and marking previous tests, homework from the previous week and a fair few amount of emails, however he was disrupted by whispering at the back, raising his voice slightly as he covered Harry's ears. "Mr Weasley, miss Granger , come sit at the front of the class, if either one of you decides to talk again you'll be sitting at my desk."

Harry whined a little loudly at being woken up by the talking, he was a fussy sleeper, rubbing his eyes , however when he saw Hermione so close to him he buried his head into Severus, whimpering.
The tall male looked down at him and frowned, gently rubbing and patting his back. "Shh, shhh...daddy's here." He whispered as quietly as he could, as to not disturb his class. "Can you draw daddy a picture Harry?" He spoke in a whisper still, he wanted to distract the little one, not wanting him to cry, though he was shooting miss Granger a colourful variety of stares, she had upset his baby multiple times, and he would not let that slide. Though for Harry's sake he wouldn't speak on it, for now.
Harry sniffled a bit and slowly turned around in his fathers lap, his dummy in his hand, too embarrassed to be seen sucking on it in front of so many people he used to call friends. He sat quietly as he began to draw and doodle on a piece of paper for most of the 1st period. Though he did look up at the end of the lesson to see Draco stood in the doorway, fidgeting around and biting his cheek.