Chapter 2- caregiver?

Harry was hiccuping slightly by this point, holding back his tears always gave him the hiccups, though now was not the time
To be hiccuping, he needed to run. Harry was in an overwhelmed state of mind, not thinking straight, until he noticed the tall Ravenette hovering over him, he sniffled and wiped his eyes as he instantly sat up right, staring up at his professor with glassy eyes.

Poppy frowned slightly. "Right my boy, cmon, let's get you in a nappy and change you into something more suitable mm? After we have a nice surprise for you, but only if your good." She said and hoped that would cheer him up, using her wand to bring over some thick nappies, covered in a range of prints, from paws to kittens, pups to dinosaurs, there were so many, along with a babygrow that would be clipped over his nappy with snappers, to make changes a lot easier, for both Harry and the person changing him.

Harry was visibly panicked and humiliated with this. "N-No no I can take care of myself!! I can control my bladder I don't need a nappy! I'm 16!" He said in an almost panic, he couldn't even  think about the fact he could be loosing control of his bladder, this stressed him out almost to the point he was sick. Madam Pomfrey signed slightly, gently rubbing Harry's back. "I know Harry, but this is procedure for every little, we can't go around and have you wetting yourself now. Lay down for me sweet
Pea and we'll get you changed, I'll be quick I promise."

Harry just shook his head and tried to run, jumping up and almost bolting from the bed, he was not being put into a nappy, nor was he being stripped naked in front of his professor and madam pomfrey, he needed to keep his reputation, he couldn't be viewed that way, he couldn't loose what little respect he had left.

Severus sighed slightly and grabbed Harry's wrist, harshly, leading to alarming the boy, however he tried to be as gentle as he could, though that wasn't his strong suit, his cold and sarcastic tone did not help this whatsoever.. "P-...Harry, you need to let Madam Pomfrey put the nappy on you. I am aware this is a hard time for you but we cannot bend the rules simply because you are the golden boy. If you don't you'll be either held down by force or with a spell and you'll be spanked for misbehaving, I will not hesitate to do it in front of your peers and your professors." He said slightly bluntly, though there was a twinge of seriousness and even lightness to his voice, though this didn't soothe the boy all that well, it was the threat of being spanked and shouted at, that was was scared him.

Harry laid there in fear, bright red and ashamed. He sat there limply , as still as he could get his body to stay, though it wasn't all that still in honestly, he just wanted to curl up and cry. Tears forming in his eyes once again, stripped down completely, his shirt, his boxers, his trousers, everything, completely naked and vulnerable, trying to cover himself as much as he could with his shaky hands.

The nappy was slid underneath his bum and the tapes were done up snuggly after some baby powder was applied, though one thing that made poppy smile slightly was the fact Harry had held onto snapes hand the entire time, this just melted her heart. She chuckled quietly to herself as she slid the babygrow onto Harry, doing the little snappers up over his nappy, she smiled and pat his butt gently. The babygrow was a pretty pastel green colour, littered with dummy and bottle illustrations spread all over.

Snape let out a small chuckle, which had
surprised them both in a way. "See that
wasn't so bad now was it p-..Harry. No need to make such a big fuss." He said in almost sarcastic or even slightly demeaning tone, which made Harry go even more red than he already was. He sat slightly upright in his hospital bed and pulled the covers over his bottom half, very embarrassed over the fact the nappy was so thick, he couldn't even close his legs, yet he still hadn't let go of snapes hand, and didn't really want to either, it was almost comforting for the boy, especially during such a big change in his life, he never really had that sort of thing, he never had that comfort of a parental figure, so this was just so comforting for him, even though he wouldn't dare admit to it.

Poppy smiled at this, making a mental note of how well Severus was with Harry,
Knowing how grumpy the two could get, happy they both got along swimmingly. "Now sweet pea, come with me and we'll get you sorted your surprise hm? Wont that be nice!" Harry was cautious, but he slowly nodded as he got out of bed, still having a firm grip on his nrofessors hand , Yet Snape decided just to let him, he had never been a big fan of 'the golden boy' yet in his heart he couldn't help but feel guilt for the child, after seeing the way his friends had acted , and how he had looked so frightened , he felt terrible for the kid. The fact that he had never seen Harry in such a state surprised him too, he practically believed he never cried, he had killed Voldemort, watched friends and allies die on the battlefield, he had screamed yet he had never cried, staring down at the humiliated teen,
if this was this was what helped the boy he would grudgingly oblige.

Harry shyly bit his lip as poppy took him to a room filled with things any little could want, blankies, dummy's, bottles, and especially
stuffies. Harry was told by Madam Pomfrey That he could take one thing from every pile, but he didn't move a muscle, he felt embarrassed and humiliated, not wanting anyone to see him even be associated with such a thing, almost frozen in slight fear. Though it took a slightly forceful nudge from Snape for
Him to actually enter the room, he was overwhelmed by all the choices, he had never been offered anything like this before, not ever, so it was a big thing for him to be told he could have almost anything, he never had one thing of his own growing up, it was always dudley's hand-me-downs.

Sort of abruptly mid way through Harry's silent crisis Snape crouched down to Harry, he wasn't that short but he was still taller than the boy, placing a slightly awkward but comforting hand on his shoulder. "Do you want me to help you pick Harry?" Potter
blushed at the name and nodded slowly,
Unused to being called that by his Most frightening professor he spoke Mentally to himself, before reaching and holding his hand once again, waddling over  to look at the blankies first, embarrassed over the way he waddled due to the thick nappy.

He extended his arm, feeling all of the materials, if he had to pick only one he was gonna make sure it was the biggest fluffiest one he could find. It took him a fair old while to find the right blankie, it had to have the perfect texture. Though after a while he was drawn to a slytherin green blankie, with the slytherin crest on the corner, the fabric was incredibly soft, he shyly pulled it out of the pile , with some help from Severus and held it close to his chest as he walked around the room with Snape.

After about 35 minutes Harry was sat in his hospital bed once again, holding his blankie closely, along with a kitten stuffie and a pastel green dummy, though that was picked out by Snape, he was far too embarassed for that , yet  he still refused to let go of Severus' hand, he was clearly attached and felt comforted by this, quite a lot. Madam Promfrey smiled slightly and had prepared a bottle of warm milk for the new child, shimming softly. "Alright sweet pea, come here for your bottle and then it'll be a nap for you. Little babies get pretty knackered after crying like that for so long."

Harry swiftly shook his head, almost about to start crying again, which had become a surprisingly usual thing for the boy within the last few hours. Madam pomfrey sighed slightly , she struggled to try and feed Harry for around 25 minutes, before handing the bottle to Severus gently. "Here, you feed him Severus dear." She huffed slightly. "He trusts you,if you need anything else call me and I'll help, put him down For a nap." She spoke before leaving, deciding that it would be better for Harry to have some privacy while he was in such a vulnerable state.

Harry looked up as Severus held the bottle of warm milk, however he didn't fight it as much when the Ravenette adjusted the small boy into an almost awkward cradling position, holding the silicone nipple of the bottle up to the small boys lips. Harry was cautious, and rightfally so, even when he was young and lived with the Dursley's , he was offered bottles and sippy cups, yet when he slowly accepted it lead to a beating, almost training him to decline the comfort in an instant. However, slowly he leant into Snapes arms, starting to suckle from the silicone nipple , vaguely comforted by the older man's scent, he smelt like vanilla and a slight hint of coffee, he began to slowly rest his eyes, though from the mixture of feeling so safe and the strange comfort from his professor he lightly began to doze in his arms.

Severus smiled lightly down as the boy slept, taking his blankie gently from his arms and placing it over him, though when he tried to get up the boy just whined, eventually finding a way to get himself comfortable, laid on the bed with the boy sleeping on his chest. Madam pomfrey smiled , "I think you've found your little, Severus."

———————-
AAAAA- please leave constructive criticism in the comments!! Let me know if you have any ideas you wanna see!! <3
(Btw this is a re upload of an old story I lost access too a while back)