Chapter 21- Big nightmares

Severus sighed as he sat down on the sofa with both Harry and Draco, Harry on one side Draco on the other, the ravenette still held a firm grip on his fathers hand. "Are you sure both you boys are okay with this? I can still cancel on them if you really don't want to see them little ones.."
Harry shook his head and squeezed his fathers hand. "No, we can do this, right Draco?" He weakly smiled.
Draco took a shaky breath and nodded; reaching across his fathers lap to hold his brothers free hand. "Yea...we can do this." He lightly smiled, looking up as someone knocked on the door, Severus got up to answer it, handing both lupin and Sirius a coffee as he led them to sit on the opposite sofa. Severus sat back beside Harry, though the ravenette had wiggled his way up to wrap an arm around Draco, it was pretty clear he was nervous, so Harry gently placed milo in Dracos lap, he very rarely let anyone touch milo. "Here, he'll protect you dray." He smiled warmly at his brother, rubbing his back as he looked to the two males that sat. "Hi Sirius, hi-...professor? Do I still call you that?"

Sirius smiled and waved to Harry as he sat down, waving to Draco too.
Remus was clearly quite nervous in the way his hands were shaking a little, he didn't want to be the reason Sirius couldn't see Harry, he was glad he was big though, he didn't exactly know how he would talk to little Harry. "You can call me whatever you want Harry, it would be more logical if you callled me Remus or lupin but I don't particularly mind what you call me as long as your comfortable. And it's nice to see you Draco, I am really sorry for what happened, do you think it's something we can put behind us ?"
The young ravenette nodded softly as he looked to Draco, squeezing his hand a little to let him know he was still there and it was okay.
The blonde took a moment to speak from how he was nervous. "..y-yea, I'd like that..:Sirius means a lot to Harry and I don't want to start anything, it really wasn't that bad what you did too, if I was having a normal day I wouldn't have had that reaction, it was just a rough day and I was struggling.. I am sorry."

Remus shook his head as he held Sirius' hand tightly. "
No no draco it's okay it's okay. I was the one who shouted, I was having a bad day and I pretty much took it out on you, you don't need to apologise. I just hope we can all get along?"
Draco nodded as he leant into Harry, clung onto milo as he began to slowly start regressing.
Harry looked down at him and smiled a bit, watching as Draco sat in his lap, the ravenette wrapped
His arms around his now little brother, this was a dynamic Harry had never really experienced. Draco was always like a big brother to Harry, the teen had never been a big brother before, but he just felt a strong instinct to protect, he wasn't too sure why, he just knew he needed to keep Draco safe.
Draco whined a bit as he held onto milo, squirming and fidgeting around in Harry's lap.
Harry understood what this meant instantly, he knew Draco was uncomfortable being little around people he wasn't close with, so Harry picked up his blanket and wrapped it around Draco, gently patting his back.

This causes Severus to smile, kissing Harry's temple as he looked to Sirius, watching as he smiled too.
"So, how have you been Harry? I was told you had an autism assessment not too long ago, how was it?"
"Eh; I didn't really have to speak so I just sort of sat there and listened, I was little at the time though so I don't really know what was properly said though."
Sirius nodded and leant back in his chair, smiling warmly at Harry and Draco. "So you two get along well then? Last time I heard you talk about Draco was-...not the most kind-" he laughed slightly.
Harry shook his head , gently rubbing Dracos back in repeating comforting circles. "Yea, he said one thing first year and we were both just stubborn I guess-"
"Yea, that's one thing you got from your father-" Sirius chuckled, smiling warmly as he caressed remus' hand.

Harry sat in silence for s few moments just staring at their hands, it really had only just clicked they were dating, or at least he assumed that. "So how did you guys meet?"
Moony smiled slightly hearing this. "We've known each other since first year of hogwarts, we only sort of...got back together a few months ago. I'm surprised Severus has never told you any of this stuff?"
The teen looked a little confused as he shook his head. "No?...I didn't even know you guys knew each other at all.."
Remus gasped softly. "Really? We have much to catch you up on then my boy. Well, hmm where do we start pads...me, your father, Sirius and Peter pettigrew all used to be friends, back in our hogwarts days-"
Harry audibly gasped. "Wait really? How come I never knew all this stuff? And Peter pettigrew? That was my friends rat- How come you didn't tell me dad?" He looked to Severus.
Severus had been a little distracted with trying to work out if Draco needed a change, looking to his son. "Well. Erm, I didn't have a great relationship with your father or his friends back in my school days dove."
Sirius looked at him, piping up. "Cmon, don't you think we should tell Him? Just so he knows? I mean it really is his dad after all."
Severus sat in silence for a moment, before loudly sighing as he looked to Harry. "You can hear if  you want love but it isn't very nice, it's your father regardless and you have the right to know, it's just not very nice."