.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 003 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"a Never"

"a Never"

Y/n ignored how high they were from the ground and admired the castles.

"guys, look. that must be the School for Good." she said pointing at the school who seemed to be in good condition. "it's so beautiful."

"wait, that means that's-" Agatha pointed at the school who was covered by a dark cloud.

"the School for Evil." Y/n looked at it, it looked like it was in worser condition than the School for Good and much much darker.

"wait, what's that tower in the middle?" Y/n pointed to the long tower.

Y/n didn't get an answer as the bird flew down and under the bridge. the girls screamed and Sophie laughed. they seemed to be heading to the School for Good.

"this is everything i've ever wanted." Sophie told them.

"this is not what we wanted!" Y/n replied.

"no, Sophie, we have to get back. you know my mom can't get by without me." Agatha looked at Sophie.

"and my dad is sick! he can't take care of the twins all by himself." Y/n reminded her friend.

"i'm sure this creature will take you home once it drops me at the Good school." Sophie looked at the girls.

"i want it to take us all back." Agatha screamed at Sophie. as soon as she said that the bird opened its claw making Y/n and Agatha fall.

"Sophie!" Y/n screamed. Agatha and Y/n were still holding hands and they seemed to have fallen into a garden. 

Y/n slowly sat up and looked at her surroundings. "this is beautiful." she whispered.