.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 007 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"The Blue Forest"

"The Blue Forest"

it was the next day and Y/n couldn't stop thinking about what would have happen if she let Hort kiss her. School Master said if someone from the School of Evil were to kiss a Good it would change everything.

Agatha and Y/n were leaning up against a tree, waiting for their next class. Agatha seemed to be looking around for Tedros and holding the letter Sophie gave her.

"Y/n!"

Y/n snapped out of her head and turned her head to Agatha. "what?"

"did you listen to anything that i just said?"

"yes?" Y/n answered a little uncertain.

"alright, what did i ask you?" Agatha challenged her and crossed her arms.

"you asked if i... have seen... Tedros."

Agatha blinked and turned away. "that is exactly right." she huffed. Agatha saw Tedros walking to the class and she gripped the letter tighter.

the tree behind them began making noise and the two girls turned to look at it. what they saw was a face in the tree?

"get off me!" it yelled. the girls quickly ran away and before they even took a third step the tree exploded making them scream.

some man came out, screaming at the top of his lungs. he has green hair and a green beard  he was wearing clothes that looked like they were made out of dirt and moss and he was carrying a staff with some crystal on the top of it.