.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 012 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"don't belong"

"don't belong"

"Sophie liked my present!"

Hort jolted awake when his friend screamed into his ear. he groaned and rubbed his ear. "jesus, man, no need to scream."

"i can't help it. Sophie liked my gift." Fallon smiled and sat down in front of Hort. "all thanks to you." he pointed.

"Y/n was the one who told me what Sophie liked." Hort smiled a little as he said Y/n's name. ever since the almost kiss number two she has been on his mind 24/7, even in his dreams! it's ridiculous.

"how's it going?" Fallon asked him. Hort furrowed his eyebrow in confusion, not knowing what he was talking about. "the 'manipulating'." he put bunny ears by manipulating to let Hort know he was obviously being sarcastic.

Hort rolled his eyes and looked down at the table he sat by. Fallon had seen Y/n and Hort on the bridge with their little moment. Fallon saw how Hort laughed with the h/c girl, it wasn't fake or an evil laugh, it was a happy laugh the one you share with people you love and enjoy being with.

"it's fine." Hort said lowly. "i mean, there's nothing going to happen! she's an Ever, i'm... a Never."

Fallon gave Hort an expression of disbelief. Fallon reads books and he just happened to have read the same book as Y/n, except he got to finish it and knew about their connection. he wanted to tell his friend that his crush was literally his soulmate but knowing Hort, that would just freak him out.