.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 009 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"special"

"special"

"what did you people do to him?"

Y/n was snapped back to reality as she heard Agatha ask Dovey a question.

Y/n was in some class with professor Dovey and they weren't learning anything. she zoned out and thought about the incident with Gregor and the swarm of bees that turned into a man.

everyone looked at Agatha with curiosity and Dovey looked like she was offended. "i'm sorry?" Dovey asked.

"Gregor failed three times, and then he disappeared, screaming in pain." she told everyone. "what did you turn him into?"

"the rules at this school must be obeyed." Dovey explained. "there are no exceptions." she smiled brightly.

"then a slap on the wrist would suffice greatly, not screaming in pain and disappearing." Y/n spoke to Dovey.

Dovey looked around and tried thinking of something to say. when she didn't, she turned back to the girls. "ladies, as... as i was saying." Dovey changed the subject. "Evil has many weapons, but we... we have animals."

the girls giggled and Y/n rolled her eyes. sure maybe having a lion in battle would be cool, but she would much rather have a bow and arrow and do the job herself.

"animals of the land." Dovey gestured to the grass. "animals of the water." she turned around and faced the lake that was behind her. "and so, ladies, today i present to you... wish fish."