.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 008 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"Fallon"

"Fallon"

"what are you doing?"

Hort stopped what he was doing and turned around to see who it was. a person stood leaning up against the doorway and looked at Hort with a raised eyebrow.

Hort rolled his eyes and smashed the plate he had in his hand. "none of your business, Fallon." he told his friend.

Fallon was one of Horts first ever friend in this place. they met in the cafeteria after Fallon had tripped an Ever and Hort clapped for him. they started to talk and ever since then, they have always been friends.

Fallon has an Irish accent since he's from Ireland. he's different from the others, like that Sophie girl who always claims she's a princess, he has finery red hair instead of pitch black hair. he has freckles instead of a plain pale face. his eyes are a mossy green instead of brown or black. he does however dress like a Never. he wears stylish black clothes everyday and he even gives Hort advice on how to dress and, of course, Hort listens to him.

Fallon is quite famous with the ladies in both schools, he's known for breaking hearts of Evers and Nevers. Hort had never seen Lady Lasso look so proud when she heard that Fallon had broken an Evers heart so bad, that she turned into a frog and never changed back.

"well, you're my friend so it is my business." Fallon walked to Hort, as he went to grab a plate.

Hort was skipping class, like half of the school was doing, and smashing plates in a random room he found.

the first thing that Hort thought of when he woke up was Y/n, not blood, not maggots, but the beautiful Ever.

whenever Hort saw her, he would get this tingly feeling in his stomach and heart. he would stare at her eating in the cafeteria when she wasn't looking and when she did he always adverted his eyes somewhere else and he would feel hot in his cheeks.