.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 011 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"training"

"training"

Y/n was growing a little concerned for Sophie. for the next two days after getting our finger glow, she has been channeling her inner... Evil or something like that.

Y/n has spotted Sophie shoving and tripping people in the cafeteria, which wasn't really like her unless the people had done something to her.

Sophie had also been making more and more dresses and of course she looked absolutely flawless in them.

Y/n and Agatha sat in beauty class, bored out of their minds. they were supposed to be putting their hair in multiple hairstyles but didn't really feel like it.

after Y/n's 30th sigh, the doors opened and Dovey came walking into the classroom. "i need Ms. Y/n L/n." she told Anemone.

Agatha looked up at the sound of her friends name. Agath turned to the side and looked at Y/n with furrowed brows. she motioned her eyes at the two professors as if she was asking her if she knew anything about that.

Y/n just shrugged her shoulders and looked at the two professors talk. Dovey turned around and looked at Y/n with a wide smile. "come now." Dovey told her and walked out of the classroom.

Y/n just sat in her seat, looking dumbfounded as everyone stared at her. Dovey stuck her head through the doorway when she saw that Y/n didn't follow her out. "Y/n!"

"right!" Y/n scrambled up from her seat and closed her mirror. she waved bye to Agatha and followed Dovey.

Y/n walked a couple of steps behind Dovey and followed her down some stairs. "i'm not in trouble, am i?" Y/n asked her dean as she walked down.