.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 014 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"help"

"help"

Y/n and Agatha walked along the brick wall that hid the forest within. they were going to help their friend without being seen so they could finally go home.

they watched as Tedros walked in and have the doors locked behind him.

"how are we gonna get in?" Y/n asked as the walked.

a bird flew out of the forest and Agatha suddenly got an idea. "remember when Kiko talked about turning into a cat?" Y/n nodded her head. "yeah, let's do that but you know as birds."

"alright, let's try." Y/n started making her finger glow and thought about turning into a bird.

suddenly, they heard Sophie screaming and some hisses. "the flower, the biting flower."

while Sophie was screaming in terror, the two girls outside of the forest tried changing into birds to fly in.

it started working as the two day feathers dorm on the back of their palms. "ew, this feel weird." Y/n whispered.

Y/n looked at her hands and then the world started getting bigger and bigger. she looked at Agatha and saw they they were shrinking. she also saw Agatha's mouth and nose turn into a beak.

Y/n went to talk but it only came out as a noise.  then her body started feeling weird, they stopped shrinking and now their bodies were completely covered in white feathers.