CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICS

DEDICATION 

''For the dreamers who yearn for a love as intoxicating as it is forbidden, sacred but sinful, may this book be your forbidden fruit of a whispered confession, and the sweetest temptation, a divine blend of Parvati's devotion and Mahadev's wait''

RANA RIDDHAAN VEER SHEKHAWAT

You're no match for my power, I am the conqueror 

A 30-year-old billionaire, a master manipulator, a strategist, and an underworld Mafia. Known as RVR in the business world and for the underworld. He possesses a cold, calculating demeanor and lacks empathy or remorse. Being the present king of Rajasthan arrogance and royalty runs in his veins. Driven solely by his thirst for power and control, nothing stops him from achieving his goals. From raging riots of politics to life-staking wars between cities he controls everything. He holds excessive power over the whole country but when she walks into his life and initiates a fire inside his heart which had him on his knees. She came like a destructive raging storm, but for him, the taste of destruction inside her is like sweet nectar to him, intoxicating and invigorating.

But there is something more about him that is yet to be discovered

''I am intoxicated by your very existence, consumed by an unyielding passion for you. My love for you is a flame that cannot be extinguished, an obsession that will drive me to the darkest depths even if the last stage is my own death. Surrender to me, and I will shower you with love like no other, there is no redemption for you, no escape from the clutches of my love''

 Surrender to me, and I will shower you with love like no other, there is no redemption for you, no escape from the clutches of my love''