ECLIPSE DESIRE: THE MARK OF POSSESSION

RIDDHAAN'S POV

''Draw a curve adding the wings to the butterfly'' I drew the same on paper but the hell it didn't look the same, it's not even close to it. Crumbling another sheet I threw it into the corner, fuck why it is so damn hard.

I was so mad that I practically attacked the eraser, rubbing out all my mistakes. How could I ever sketch my precious when I can't even draw a butterfly properly?

''You made every female staff shit in another wing'' Yuvaan questioned coming into my cabin, mannerless fellow, he doesn't even knock. Did his party throw him out that, he practically lives in my office now I rolled my eyes and nodded at him.

Yes, and 

I did change the working terms in my office, now all the female employees will be working under Ekansh. I don't see any problem I just shifted all of them to the other wing, just for my precious. 

I can guarantee for myself that I acknowledge any other woman's presence, but most of the time my female employees ogle me also, at first it didn't affect me but now when I though about it and conclude that only my precious one has the right to admire. I know I am ethereal, as I rank 2nd under the list of top 10 most handsome men in the world but still No one other than, my precious can admire my beauty, so I made sure that no one's eyes will fall on me from now on. 

My precious can tie me to the bed and can keep admiring my beauty I would gladly let her do that. 

Ignoring him I continued sketching and found myself wrestling with a blank sheet of paper and a set of drawing pencils. It's harder than I expected. What are you doing now?

''He is sketching because Bhabhi has said in an interview that she likes artistic people'' Ekansh teased me with Yuvaan, who choked on pasta he was eating for lunch. As he coughed more, I rolled my eyes ignoring him while Ekansh punched his back too hard. 

''Him and sketching'' Yuvaan said not believing his eyes, and I rolled my eyes at his drama, yeah I am not an artistic person he has been with me since school time, and he knows that I skipped every art class. But my precious mentioned in an interview that someday she wants to have someone who can draw her, and if she wants she will get it no matter what.

Turning back to the YouTube tutorials in a desperate attempt to improve, I clumsily followed along, trying to recreate the shapes and forms demonstrated on the screen. But with each new line I drew, I only seemed to make a mess of things. I wanted to make a butterfly but god knows what creature I have created, it looks everything but a cute normal butterfly.

''You are so fucking whipped for her man'' he added while sipping some water, Whipped yeah I know that. Call me whipped, simp and whatever you want I know every single word would suit me, I am so in love with her that I am ready to do everything that I would never imagined in my entire life. 

''You are doing things when she didn't ask for it what will happen when she starts saying things to you'' Yuvaan said and I couldn't agree more I would be on my fucking knees to provide her everything she wants. She just needs to name the thing she wants and it will be on her feet at the next moment. 

''I will even stop breathing if she says, her every single word is my command Ekansh and I will obey my precious'' I afrimed making both of them chuckle. 

This was pure torture, I needed her now, opening my laptop I looked in every direction and found her coming out of her bedroom. Dressed up in a black shimmery dress she took my breath away, her dress was enhancing her beauty or should I say she enhanced the dress's beauty. After all if my precious even wrapped a plastic sheet around her, she would still look the prettiest woman in my eyes. Zooming in, I saw her applying a lip balm on her lips tapping them together, oh how I wished to be that lip balm in that moment. She is gorgeous, so fucking gorgeous that it hurts.