NITYA - THE PHOENIX OF REVENGE

NITYA'S POV

I stood there, my heart pounding in my chest as I stared into Riddhaan's eyes, the intensity of his gaze sending shivers down my spine. His grip on my throat was firm but not suffocating, his thumb tracing the outline of the cut he had inflicted just moments ago. A bead of blood welled up where his nail had broken the skin, and I couldn't tear my gaze away from the crimson droplet that threatened to spill over.

"Now, I will ask just one question," he murmured, his voice low and dangerous, "and you will answer in yes or no." I nodded, my heart pounding in my chest as I struggled to find my voice amidst the overwhelming fear that threatened to consume me. This is the first time I have found him scary.

"That's my good girl''  he murmured, his voice dripping with possessiveness as he pulled me closer, his grip on my chin tightening with a possessive force that left me breathless.

''Your dad asked you to marry him'' he questioned me and I tried to suppress the rising tide of panic that threatened to overwhelm me, but it was futile. Riddhaan's presence loomed over me like a dark cloud, suffocating me with its intensity. I nodded yes as an answer.

"Words, baby," he murmured, his voice low and husky with longing. Without hesitation, he sucked harshly on my jaw, leaving a trail of fiery kisses like I am his possession. I winced at the sensation, knowing full well that he would leave a mark, yet unable to resist the intoxicating pull he had over me.

I swallowed hard, trying to gather my thoughts as his lips danced along my skin with a feverish intensity. What was happening to me? Why was I so willing to surrender to him, to give myself over completely to his desires?

"Ahh-yes'' I managed to answer, my voice barely a whisper as he bit down on my jaw once again, sending a jolt of pleasure straight to my core. It was as if he was staking his claim, marking me as his own in the most pleasurable way.

"You belong to me, Precious" he whispered, his words sending a thrill of excitement racing through me. His breath was hot against my skin as he pressed his lips to mine in a possessive kiss that left me breathless and dizzy with need.

At that moment, I realized the depth of his obsession, the consuming hunger that burned within him whenever he was near me. He was a walking red flag, a dangerous temptation that I couldn't seem to resist, even as I knew the risks of falling for someone like him. I was a prisoner to his obsessive love, unable to escape the grasp of his twisted desires.

But even as the realization washed over me like a tidal wave, I couldn't bring myself to walk away. Couldn't deny the pull he had over me, the magnetic force that drew me to him despite the danger lurking beneath the surface.

But suddenly he left me and stormed into the house, his footsteps heavy with frustration, I could feel the tension crackling in the air like thunderbolt. His jaw was set in a hard line, his normally warm eyes now flashing with anger as he called out my father's name with a force that made me flinch.

"VARDHAAN ROY!" His voice reverberated through the walls, echoing with a raw intensity that sent a chill down my spine. I watched in silence as my father emerged from the depths of the house, his expression a mirror of Riddhaan's simmering rage.

"Why are you here?" Dad's voice was calm, but there was an underlying edge to it, a warning that hung heavy in the air.

Riddhaan wasted no time in launching into his tirade, his words dripping with venom as he unleashed his pent-up frustration. "Your have crossed a line this time" he seethed, his hands clenched into fists at his sides.