BLOODSTAINED CONSEQUENCES: THE RIVERS OF RED

THIRD PERSON'S POV

In an unknown corner of the world, a dark room came to sight, carrying a dark aura within. The room is devoid of colour, bathed in shades of black and charcoal. The dark aura envelops everything, from the sleek leather chairs to the heavy curtains drawn tightly over the tall windows, blocking out any hint of external light. Two men stood opposite each other, their faces having irked expressions facing a large target board pinned with two glossy photographs.

Both men hold a dart in their hands, their eyes narrowed in concentration as they aim for the photos pinned to the wooden target board. One photo depicts a young woman, her bold features making her look powerful, the girl was none other than NITYA ROY while the other frame shows a stern-faced man whose expression is unreadable, he was RIDDHAAN VEER SHEKHAWAT.

One of the men, his expression intense with longing, breaks the silence. "She's the one," he murmurs, his voice tinged with a hint of desperation. "The one I've been searching for all these months."

With a flick of the wrist, the first man releases his dart, sending it hurtling through the air with a satisfying thud as it strikes the centre of Nitya's photo. He nods in satisfaction, a smug smile playing at the corners of his lips. The second man takes careful aim and lets his dart fly, his brow furrowed in determination. It lands with perfection, hitting the bullseye on the Riddhaan's photo with a resounding thud. They may have different targets, but their aim is true. 

Feeling satisfied they both sat on the sat on chairs, while looking at the pictures of Riddhaan and Nitya. 

''Seems like the king has finally found his queen, but I will bring both of them on their knees'' the one said while looking at the pictures in which Riddhaan was looking at his precious like a whipped man. All the pictures were secretly taken by their men and the paparazzi.

Suddenly the door opened and a girl walked in, she looked at one of the men and smiled at him. He smiled at her in return and patted his thigh, she walked in and sat on his thigh straddling her legs over him. 

''Have you got rid of it'' he mumbled placing a hand on her stomach and another on her thighs inside her skirt. She hummed in response as he kneaded with the hem of her panty, smirking at her. He touched her bare clit and felt the cold metal was still there. ''Good girl'' he purred in her ears while playing with her clit.

''Nitya has a runway and Riddhaan has an important business meeting, they will be away from each other for exactly 40 minutes in that time you can initiate your plan, Ahh'' she mumbled and moaned at last as he pushed the metal inside her more. He clenched his hand when he found her juices dripping down to his thighs while running her hands. 

''I need her and you need Riddhaan, then let's do it together'' he declared, determination ringing clear in his voice. Their eyes met in silent understanding, a shared resolve evident in their expressions. With a nod of affirmation, they reached out simultaneously, their hands meeting in a firm grasp, his hands still having her cum all over, the other man smirked while fingers intertwining in a pact sealed by their shared goal to kill both of them. The other man left while licking his fingers which were now coated in her juice too. 

''I will be your queen now right'' the woman asked and the man answered with a yes, and in no time he made her sit on the desk and start to fuck her. 

RIDDHAAN'S POV

I came home back and realised that my precious was already here, well I had convinced her and Risha that it wasn't safe for both of them to lie alone in the apartment as there had been many attacks on us currently. I mean I can still watch her, from her apartment too but I want her presence with me, beside me every single second of my life. My precious was sceptical and denied saying she has a team of bodyguards, but again I paid Risha 3 lakhs to convince her and guess what the three lakh worked.