Let You Down

It was 21:55 and Garito was waiting in front of Biotechnica. He was checking his mantis blades and pistol if everything was in order. After a little while, Sasha comes to him with a bag over her shoulder.

Sasha: Ready?

Garito: Let's do this.

Sasha then jacked in the front door and opened it. Immediately both of them run in and hide behind the counter where Sasha jacked in again and disable the cameras and alarm.

Sasha: We should hurry, this won't disable them forever.

Garito: Got it!

Then they got in the elevator, Sasha stood in the middle chewing her bubblegum and was illuminated by blue and red screens. Garito was next to her and was only illuminated by the red one. When they left the elevator they run past the red hallway and got themself in the office, then Sasha put down her bag and pulled out her BD, and jacked in the computer.

Sasha: If something happens, cover me.

Garito: No need to say twice.

Then she put on the BD and started hacking the computer. After a little while, an alarm goes off and Garito could hear that Robots from Militech are approaching the door so he jacked in, and even though he is not a good netrunner or hacker he managed to lock the door.

Then Sasha took off her headset and a few tears were running. Garito notices and runs up to her.

Garito: What's wrong?

Sasha pointed at the screen and what he saw shocked him.

"Class: Painkillers
Undisclosed side effects: Gradual Neurodegeneration

1. side effects will not be disclosed to the public

2. product will not be pulled from the market"

Garito was really pissed.

Garito: They can't get away with this!

Sasha: I know. That's why I'm going to upload this N54 news tipline. That's all we can do. But you must go now.

Garito: What?! NO! I'm not leaving you here!

Sasha: I was planning really long time and I also expected you to say this. Alright then come behind the table and prepare yourself for the fight.

Garito had a face of determination that he and Sasha bring this to the light and that he will get Sasha out of there. Sasha jacked in the computer and started uploading the data into the news tip line. And both of them hide behind the table awaiting the robot's assault.

Immediately a door got blasted and three robots started shooting the table which was thank god bulletproof.

Sasha then throws the flashbang which dazed the robots and ran to them with claws that were coming out of her fingers. Garito was right behind her and extended his mantis blades to help her. Sasha cut off one of the robot's heads and Garito did the same to the second one then Sasha used her netrunning skills and hacked the third one to turn friendly. The hacked robot started shooting in the hallway where started running more of the robots and Garito noticed the download is finished.

Garito: It's done!

Then Sasha shoot the window and run up to Garito hugged him tightly and both of the jumped out of the window. Garito was confused by all this but the Sasha shifted herself when they were falling so she was on the bottom then she smiled at him and then she pressed her lips against his. Garito instantly knew what this means and started to tear up. When they separated Sasha gave him one last smile.