Wait till the afterlife where you find him

From that day Lucy was getting scared of Garito. But she knew that he will do nothing to her if she doesn't give him a reason, but still, she felt that Garito is a ticking time bomb.

But that didn't stop her from hanging out and jogging with Garito. Because she felt after a long time the same thing when she met Laura.

And now Garito was laying in his bed bored and next to him was laying Laura who was every passing day more and more clingy to Garito.

Garito: Why is nothing happening today?!

Laura: This is the first time in my life that I don't see anything happening in NC. It's kinda creeping me out. But this makes it better.

Laura then laid her head on his chest with a smile on her lips. Unfortunately for both of them, they couldn't feel each other, because Laura is in his head and all that.

But then Garito started to think. And then got an idea that made him call Lucy.

Lucy: What's happening? Do you know what time is it?

Garito: Sorry but can you meet me at Lizzie's bar in an hour?

Lucy: I'll see what I can do.

Garito: And can you bring your moon BD as well?

Lucy: What are you planning?

Garito: You'll see.

Then after an hour and a half Garito meet Lucy in front of Lizzie's bar.

Lucy: You know it's closed during the day, right?

Garito: I have my ways.

Then they come to the door but they were stopped by Mox bouncer, Rita Wheeler.

Rita: You know during the day it's closed. I can't let you in Garito.

Garito: Hi Rita. My of my most favorite Mox in the whole of Night City.

Rita: Even though I appreciate your compliments, but still can't let you in.

Garito: Come on, me and my friend here are just visiting Judy.