Under my control

Garito was sitting in the back of Falco's car and with him was Rebecca with big arms implants. Then there was David who went really hard on the implants he is now big and strong similar to Maine. Then there was some guy named Julio who is tagging along with them. And of course, Laura was resting her head on Garito's shoulder. But Garito went through a slight change as well. He refused to replace his now missing eye so he is wearing an eyepatch and he even got himself two red horn implants like Laura has.

Julio looked nervous and couldn't stop breathing heavily.

Rebecca: Got ants in your pants, Julio?

Julio: No way!

Rebecca: Wakeko's bitch, right? Newby-boobs she stuck us with. Heard you're David's fan.

Julio: But what do you mean "stuck with us"?

Rebecca: Wow! You're that! You have actually fans now. Probably because you got all swole.

David: Got iron?

Julio: Huh?

Garito: Do you have a gun or not? It's a simple question.

Julio: Yeah, I've got a Lexington.

Garito: Weak.

Julio: Huh?

Garito: This is like shooting with a squirt gun. We are going to deal with Maelstrom.

David: Try this one out.

Then he pased him Setara.

Julio: Seriously, choom? A Satara! Fuck me. Nova! Tech shotties, man. Preem as hell.

He was starting to be annoying with his blabbering and praising of his new weapon.

Julio: Oh yeah. Boom! Boom!

And then Rebecca started kicking him.

Rebecca: Knock it off!

Julio: Wait! Watch my knees!

Rebecca: So annoying! Why!

David: Just remember to stay behind me. And be smart. Don't rush.

Julio: You mean you want me to take rear? Hey, I ain't not newb, man.

David: And Garito, remember your part of the plan?

Garito: Absolutely. Go back door and kill everyone in sight.

Flaco: Attention, ladies. We're 'bout a minute out now.

After they arrived Kiwi informed them about how many Maelstrom members are there and where.

Then Garito went entered the back door and instantly had to find a cover because a lot of Maelstrom members started shooting at him.

Garito: D, I got theire atancion already!

Rebecca: Seriously this soon?! You are really shitty at stealth!

Garito: Anyway I'm going silent.

David: Good luck.

Garito: You should say that to these guys because they will see their doom.

Rebecca: That was terrible.

Garito: Hey! I'm not got at oneliners! Anyway going silent now.