The gig

After Garito cleaned his bloody clothes and sheets he got a call from Maine.

Maine: Kid, I found a job for you.

Garito: What is it?

Maine: Wakako has a problem with one group of Tyger Claws, she wants to take care of their boss in any way you want, kill him or make him leave the city that's up to you. They have a club not far from your home. I'll send you the details.

Garito: On it.

After ten minutes Garito stood in front of the club and the bouncer noticed him.

Bouncer: What do you want?

Garito: What? I just want to come in and have a drink, dance, and maybe try my luck with the ladies, you know, normal things.

The bouncer laughs slightly.

Bouncer: Ok, come on it.

Garito: Thanks you won't regret it.

Garito gets in and sits at the bar where the bartender notices him.

Bartender: What would it be, kid?

Garito: Just a bottle of beer.

Bartender: Comming right up.

The bartender opened a bottle of beer and put it in front of Garito.

Garito: And also, is your boss here today?

Bartender: Yes, why?

Garito: I have for him a business offer.

Bartender: Is that so?

The bartender's eyes turned yellow and after a minute he looked at Garito again.

Bartender: He will be in the VIP room soon you can go there.

Garito: Wow, thanks.

Garito stood up and vent into the VIP room where he was welcomed by a holographic pole dancer. And he sit down and waited.

After five minutes, the boss comes in, and behind him was one member of Tyger Claws.

Boss: So talk, what do you have to offer?

Garito: Somthing special, dear sir. How is your security?

This question confused the boss and made his bodyguard put his hand on his gun.

Boss: What are you talking about?

Garito: I just want to know how easy this will be.

Garito gave him a really creepy smile and he turned to his bodyguard who was laying on the ground with his head cut off.

Boss: WHAT THE?! WHO ARE YOU?!

Garito: Just doing a dirty job for one fixer you pissed off.

Boss: But how did you killed my man, just now? Are you "the Devil", that famous cyberpsycho?

Garito: No I'm not but I think I'm close. I have a Sandevistan.

Boss: Is that so?

Boss immediately smirked. And then ear-piercing sound all over the VIP room. Garito got really dizzy and almost throw up.

Garito: Fuck...!

The boss run out of the room and started shouting.

Boss: He tried to kill me! Get him!