Normal days of the edgerunner

Garito: We got it all! Let's get the fuck out of here!

Garito and Lucy just run out of a train with hands full of shards but they were chased by some Arasaka suits.

Lucy: I can't believe that you let yourself get caught!

Garito: Hey! It's not my fault that the piece of shit must have turned around just as I wanted to take his shard!

When they turned a corner Garito activates his Sandevistan and hides himself and Lucy faster in the alleyway so no one could see them.

After a few more minutes of hiding Both of them let out a sigh of relief and Lucy listed up a cigaret.

Lucy: What a mess today...

Garito: Yeah... What do you want to do now?

Lucy: Let's ghost for today. They will be vigilant for some time.

Garito: Good idea.

Then Laura appeared and sit next to Garito.

Laura: This really went poorly.

Garito: (thinks) Well it went better than your last mission.

Laura: Fuck you!

Then they both started laughing and Lucy looked at him questioningly.

Lucy: What are you laughing at?

Garito: Oh sorry. It just was really fun.

Then she looked at him sadly.

Lucy: Is everything alright with you?

Garito: I'm alright. Why are you asking?

Lucy: I put things together and I just don't want to believe it but are you a cyberpsycho?

Garito: What? Why are you asking?

Lucy: You are acting strangely more and more often and your eyes glitching as well. So answer me truthfully. Are you a cyberpsycho?

Garito: No, I'm not! But I may be developing cyberpsychosis slowly.

Lucy: How did that start?

Garito pointed at his back.

Garito: Immediately when I get this thing.

Lucy: I see...

Then Lucy got a call so Garito let her finish and she looked a little mad.

Lucy: Assmuch.

Garito: What's wrong?

Lucy: That was Maine and he wants me to look after David and show him how things work with edgerunners. I should go and prepare for David. See you later.

Then she started leaving but before she turned a corner she turned to him.

Lucy: I will keep this between us, just try to keep it under control.

Garito: Doing my best.

Then she fully left. And he smashed his hack against the wall and slide down.

Garito: So what now?

Laura: I don't know really.

Then after a few days, the whole crowd was in the scavengers' location. They sneaked in and Kiwi was hacking their computer. But then one scavenger sneaked behind David but was shot down by Garito who gave David then thumbs up. Then two more sneaked behind Rebecca but they were beaten up by Dorio. Another three tried to kill Kiwi but she short-circuited them all. Then another scavenger crept behind Garito and hold him hostage but Pilar came in, throwing a flashbang. When it exploded it blinded both Garito and the scavenger. After the scavenger was killed Garito started yelling at Pilar for almost blinding him permanently.