Got in my head

???: STOP!!!!

The gunfire can be heard then a blade cutting through flesh and after that dead silence. And after a little while, there was a maniac laugh. And after that, a man who looks like he had just swum in an ocean of blood came out of an alleyway. And the man was Garito.  Then a few MaxTac appeared but Garito just smirked and stuck out his tongue.

MaxTac: That's the psych-

They couldn't finish their sentence because Garito appeared behind them and they all fell to the ground dead.

After a few more minutes and whole Night City was on fire, corpses everywhere blood running through the streets. And Garito stood on top of a hill of corpses of all. And he was holding a decapitated head of Adam Smasher.

Garito laugh when he was overlooking the carnage he caused but then the lights suddenly changed and he was in a warehouse.

The hill of corpses disappear and when he looked around himself he was terrified. David, Maine, Rebecca, Dorio, Kiwi, and Falco were butchered like pigs and when looked the thing was holding instead of Adam's head it was Lucy's.

Garito yelled out with fear and fell backward. And started throwing up.

But it wasn't a puke that he was throwing up, it was chunks of flesh, blood, and mechanic enhancements.

Then he felt a barrel of a gun pressed against his scalp and when turned around he saw Laura pulling a trigger and everything went black.

Garito yelled and quickly sit up from his bed.

Garito: FUCK!

He grabbed his chest and was trying to calm high heart. Laura was standing next to him and was looking at him sadly.

Laura: I saw your nightmare too.

Garito: It doesn't feel like a nightmare... It's all too real!

Then he just stood up and put on different clothes than he normally wears.

Laura: Where are we going?

Garito: Get my mind out of this shit.

Then he left his apartment.

After an hour Garito can be seen at a bar and drinking one beer after another.

And then Maine called him.

Maine: Hey! We have a job are you coming with us?

Garito: About?

Maine: In short we are going to get JK and with his "cooperation", we'll get Tanaka for Faraday.

Garito: Sorry Maine, not interested. Got more important shit to deal with.

Maine: Is it getting worse?