Chapter 9: Frisky Feelings

(Again another pic made by sock cause Idk what else to put there XD ok so this one is a bit more spicy your welcome.)

(Your P.O.V)

Waking up was a little tricky because you felt something around you, holding you in place a bit. You quickly got your answer though once you opened your eyes and saw Zane with his eyes clossed. 'How did i even get here? Surely he wasnt here before. Am I on him?' So many questions rolled through your head as Zane's eyes finally opened. "Ah you, your finally awake. So if you dont mind I got a question for you." Removing his arm off you and stretching a bit you waved your hand to tell him to go on. He smirked and shook his head. "Its not like a yes or no question soo..." Getting what he ment you changed back into your more human form. "Ok so you remember the banana from earlier right? Well..." You put your hand on your face as you sat on the chair, "Somehow I knew you'd bring that up again. Is it that important?" He nodded his head vigorously making you roll your eyes. "Ugh fine....barely 3 inches." You kinda whispered that last part but it seems that he still heard you. Eyes clossed he put a finger on his chin looking thoughtfully into something as he hummed. "I guess im not surprised since you have a smaller stature." Feeling a bit offended you cross your arms. "You calling me little?" Raising an eyebrow he smiles, "Yeah. Im not wrong though, look at you (y/n)." Before you can say anything though he gets off the couch for a second as he stands, grabs you from the chair and does the unthinkable. He sets you on his lap on the couch. Thankfully you werent facing him so he couldnt see your face already getting red. "Dont worry though. Being small has its perks. Like being able to be comfortable anywhere and even being....cute." His right hand held onto your side as his left rubbed your head a little, ruffling your hair in the process. You couldnt even focus much cause you only felt one thing. One big thing and it was right under you. You knew you had to say something to not make it awkward though. "W-well maybe there are some perks but um I gotta ask um..why did you put me here?" Looking up at him might have been a mistake as he gave a seductive grin. Gripping onto both of your sides now he moved you in a very subtle way but still noticable as he slowly and gently grinned down your hips onto him. Making you feel him gradually grow. "Why not? A good girl like you seems to like it here." There was no point in hiding it anymore as now your whole face was red. "Zane have you seen my phone charger? I lost it." Grace's voice from the stairs broke both of you out of your horny trance. Scrambling off of his lap you landed on the floor face first as Zane frantically grabed a pillow and put it on his lap. Grace walked in and tilted her head. " (y/n) why are you on the ground?" Rolling your head to the side not facing her you spouted a bull shit lie. "Cause im bored." Somehow she believed it as she shrugged and looked at her brother. "I think i saw Keith take it. After all you did give him a phone too right?" With a smile on her face she headed towards the front door. "Ooh I nearly forgot. Oh hey (y/n) if your so bored how about you help me with the plants up front." You sighed not wanting to deal with dumb plants but you got up anyways. Before leaving out the door though you looked behind you only to see him give you a wink as you left. Thankfully watering the plants wont be much of a hastle since the sun wasnt blazing down on you thanks to the over cast.