little note :(

Sorry. I hate leaving things unfinished but, now that I got a bf and I'm looking for a job trying to make it work, I haven't had any time to write at all. I might rarely still read stuff if I have the time but writing is something I can't really do anymore. Thus this message cause I didn't wanna leave people guessing. Lots of things have changed, I lost a close friend of mine because of her jealousy, I didn't wanna believe those rumors back in school to be true, her being known as the school whore. Known for going back to Ex's and getting with someone new quickly. I didn't want it to be true, she was my friend ever since middle school. But I saw her true colors. I didn't even know they were Ex's, she never even told me that. Ever since me and my bf have dated she's been weird.

She's lashed out saying how our relationship wouldn't last long anyways. Saying that I'm the insecure one and claiming she's the one in control and responsible for our relationship. At least with our relationship it started with a date, meanwhile her bf has yet to take her on a date and they were together for 7 months. The 8th month tho being last month her and her bf broke up for the 4th time and now she's trying to call MY bf on her private number. I recognize that number too. I know my bf wouldn't cheat on me with her, he's sick of her.

He told me the reason as to why him and my friend broke up was cause she hit his mom, thus by law she's not allowed back, and he don't want her back. Especially when she said she'd befriend his stalker that's making serious false accusations against him. Thankfully other people caught up quick with her lies and twisted stories to the point where the stalker deleted her account. Thing is I'm glad me and him are still together, however a small part in both of us are saddened cause of her. We are hoping she realizes the wrong people she hangs out with and actually betters herself. But who knows...that'll probably never happen.

Anyways sorry for the rant but I felt I needed to spill some things. Anyways that'll be all.