The Chief

We are currently walking towards the meeting hall, His tells me it's a massive temple like building, but most lamia stay inside only waking through to the outside area. She then continues telling what's it's like.

Colosseum was my impression, but I'll guess I'll find out. Something else I notice, was as we were walking I didn't spot one lamia.

"I'm His w-where are the rest of you guys?" I asked, she instantly repiled.

"Why there waiting for us of cousre" His smiled back.

I gulped hard.

"A-all of them, as in every lamia?" I asked, hoping she was just joking. She wasn't, I could feel the sweat and nerovs building up, this won't go well I thought to myself.

What felt like an entirely we finally arrived, His description was correct, it was a huge temple like building. Massive trees covered the front and behind, a huge thick wall on both sides cover the back of it.

colosseum was correct I thought, not really sure what to do His could tell sonething was up.

"Hey your shaking" she grabs my hands.

"Hmm i can understand your probably scared right now, but trust me Sara, you have no need to be."

She said all smiles, does she even know what fear is... I thought to myself. Before entering His went over some rules to follow.

"Rules of the temple are as followed, no fighting inside, you must bow when meeting the chief. Never walk off, a guard will probably kill you."

I feel sick, I thought to myself, maybe it's best just to stay inside the home I have here.

"Speaking of the guards" His tells me.
Great there's more...

"There not the most friendly to outsiders" she explains looking like there's more then she's letting on.

"W-what do you mean not the most friendly, besides killing me if I walk off by myself."

His eyes start to wonder, almost looking for a way out.

"W-well they um, don't like anything that's not a lamia... a-and since we're about to walk inside... j-just be careful."

Just kill me now! I thought, then again I probably won't survive now, please lord let it be a quick and painless death.

His snaps me put of my thought.

"But don't worry Sara, I'm sure everyone will love you! Even the guards."

I didn't give me much hope so instead I reach my hand out.

"P-please don't let go okay" I asked her.

His understood how scared i was, she gentle grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

"Promise, stay close to me" I nod.

We start walking inside, it's huge! I couldn't belive the size. This part was empty besides the guards. His was right I can feel the hate for me. We entered the next room, tall white pillars with beautiful designs carved into them. Statues inside of different lamia most look like from war or some sort.

The walking is taking forever, The guards still won't take there eyes of me, it's almost like there waiting pounce on me.

Finally we reach the back, all the stops in our way was two big, and I mean big Lamia.

There were so tall, buff with muscles with eyes that could kill me. I've never been so happy to have His here with me.

"Request" one of them said.