Chapter 13

Thud!  "Ow" His said rubbing her face"

"His that's the third time you've falling over, are you sure you don't need help?" Akane said sighing.

His just smiled, waving her hand indicating she's fine and to carry on.

"Should of just stayed at my place" Akane told herself.

Luckly they were soon out of the forest area and entered the village. It was mostly empty with only a few lamia walking back to there homes.

"Home!" His shouted pointing in the direction.

It was like waking a dog home Akane thought to herself, she could swear His's tail was wagging.

"His open it for me will ya"

His nodded, swaying from side to side but was able.

"Welcome home" His said entering the house trying not to bump into anything.

It was the first time Akane had been inside. "Hey which ones her room?" She asked His.

"That one" His pointed as she began to lay on the floor.

Akane took no notice what His was doing, walking into the room the strong smell of peaches and sex hit her.

"You've been at it more then I thought " she laughed looking down at the human in her arms.

Akane gentley placed Sara on the bed, then grabbed the blanket putting it over her. "Sleep well cuite" giving her a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room.

His on the other hand was a completely different story. She was spread out on the floor.

"Oi" Akane called her, to no respone His had already falling asleep.

"At least you made to inside" Akane quilety said shaking her head.

"No matter now if you'll excuse me, I have some beautiful lamia to attended too." She said closing the door on the way out.

The house fell silent for a while, then moment from outside Sara room could be heard. Slowly her door creaked open, the sound of something sliding on the wooded floor, get closer and closer.

Sara's started to feel someone climbing into her bed. Still mostly drunk she slured out His's name to no respone.

"His what are you doing it's to late for" she was cut of by a tail slowly coiling around her legs.

Calling her name again but again no respone. The tail started to coil faster, this prompted Sara to be more awake.

"Hey... what are you doing" she was starting to feel a little uncomfortable, which turned into fear as the tail tightened it's grip around body.

Feeling it cover up around her chest, Sara started to punch and kick as much as she could to escape, the lamia's tail griped more around the her squeezing Sara body.

Sara could feel her heart thumping 100 miles an hour, her natural instinct was to get away, no matter what she did she could break free.

Thrashing begging for air, it felt like her head was going to pop, her bones feeling like there would about to break, one more squeeze and then.

Sara woke up with a hard sweat dripping down her face, she quickly felt the effectsof last night grabbing her forehead. She felt rough and tired.

"What on earth was that nightmare" she said to herself.

Knock knock "Sara you okay in there" His said quitley not knowing if Sara was still asleep.

"Um... ya.." She repiled as His opened the door.