Chapter 10

"Guess i might of gone to far" His mumbled to herself, laying on the bed outside of the sheets. Sara was still fast alseep but His didn't mind, she had been watching her for a little while now, happily smiling from the events of last night.

She was brought out of thought when Sara head started to move, slowly her eyes opened to look around.

"Good morning" His said in a quite voice. Sara looked at her still half asleep.

"Morning" Sara said as she started to sit up in the bed, His found her morning voice to be cute.

"How did you last night?" His asked her.

A groggy and still mostly alseep Sara paused for a few moments, blinked three times, and got flushed red in the face, only to withdrawn back into the blanket hiding her face.

His laughed, shaking the body that's now hiding.

"D-did you like it ? I um hope it wasn't bad" His asked again feeling a little nerves she might of down something wrong.

Sara then poped her head out from the blanket to quietly responed.

"Y-yes i-i liked it" still red in the face, all the thoughts of last night coming back to her, she's defentliy awake now.

His's nervous expression goes and replaced with a happy smile again.

"I'm glad... i-i also really enjoyed it" His was also starting to get a little flustered.

Going quite for a few seconds before His asked something else.

"So um how's your body feeling?" His was curious to find out.

"Aches" Sara repiled moving her body feeling her muscles ache. His giggles her I thought so she said to herself.

"By the way, Um... nothing don't worry about it" Sara said wanting to ask His sonething but to embassered.

Of course you'venow got a curious lamia who's defentliy not gonna let that go.

His jumps on top of Sara and exchange a playful fighting His is determined to find out so she begins tickling Sara until she talks.

"P-please p-please stop" Sara begs His she can't stop laughing.

"You know what will make me stop~" his repiled in a playful tone, Sara has no choice and gives ok.

"Um last night... it was amazing" Sara looks down her face is bright red and can't look at His in the eyes.

"But um... Ahh screw it! Why did it take me so long to cum? Like I felt it but..." completely embarrassed Sara once again retreats back under the cover.

His giggles again

"So that's it huh, well I can explain" slowly pulling the covers back from Sara face.

"Lamia power" was her on My replie, which just gave Sara a confused look.

"Do you remember seeing my eyes turn a different Colour?" His asked, Sara nodded in response.

"That's the reason, I took a little control over your body, I didn't know how long a lamia and human would last."

Sara look disappointed, she didn't like the fact His used hypnotic on her without her permission.

His saw the unhappy express.

H-hey um sorry I didn't" but Sara cut her off with a angry glare before Sara yelled at her.

"Next time don't!"

The room fell quite both of them laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling, His knew she needed to apologies so she slowly started moving her face closer to Sara's.