First Coil

"H-huh" I repiled with, not understanding what His meant.

"C-can I could coil you?"

It was to dark to see what expression she was making, but I felt a sence of nervous from her. As for me my heart was racing, to say i wasn't scared would be a lie, I know what can happen in these situations.

I didn't give a repile, 100 things were running through my mind at this time.

Was she lieing this whole time?
Was she really planning on eating me?
How on earth do I get out of here?

I soon felt her sliding closer to me, I moved back.

"No" I said to her, unable to read what she's gonna do next.

I don't want her getting close to me, I don't feel safe at this moment. I was thinking of ruining for it but I don't know where to go.

"P-please" His asks me
"I promise I won't hurt you"

Her voice is calming yet quite, something is defentliy bothering her.

W-why are you asking me this? What do you even plan on doing with me. " I shout at her, taking a few mote steps back.

"Its nothing like that!" His instantly repiled back.

"Then what happened to them rules you said, whatever makes me feel uncomfortable you wouldn't do!"

I started to get pissed off with her, feeling I was about to be jumped on.

She didn't repile to my question.

"Get out" I shouted at her.

She didn't move.

"GET OUT NOW! "

This time yelling at her, I'm sure the nearby lamia must of heatd us but I didn't care.

"Ok" I quilety hear, seeing her turn away. And just like that she leaves our house.

I peek outside the window, making sure she's really gone. I see her slide away, running over to my door I quickly lock it, bring over whatever furniture I could find to barricade the door with, tgis is gonna be a long night I thought to myself.

It was a long night... I didn't get any sleep, every sound and creak I heard I thought it was them.

At least it was morning, the sun was nice and bright.

As I was planning my next move I could hear someone getting closer to the door.

Hiding in the corner I hear them come inside the house.

Knock knock

They tried to open the door but couldn't.

"Sara are you in there? Have you blocked the door?" It was Venus.

I didn't repile, Hearing a big sigh from her.

"Listen His told me what happened, I can understand what your thinking of right now. But I don't think licking your self up with slove anything, you have to come out sooner or later."

Again i said nothing and again she sighed.

"Very well then" and with that she left.

Time pasted I started to fill hungry, I'm very thankful there's a toilet extended in my room.

Every now and then I wouldvl hear lamia walking past our house. I've been stuck in here for almost day trying to plan my get away.

The best possible route is to hide somewhere were they could find me but that's not in a danger area.