Chapter 6

"......"

"Lad....Mart..."

"LADY MARTINA!"

"OHLORD- oh it just you.." I scan the recognisable girl in front of me. Shikari folded her arm and huffed angrily.

"Lady Martina, what are you doing here?!" She pointed at the grass and said to me. To help me recall why I'm here, I had a look around. I'm in the school's back. I'm really exhausted today soo yea. I then locate some plush grass to nap on.

"I'm sleeping." She sighed in frustration.

"But why now! Its lunch time, Lady Martina!" I just stare blankly at her and replied coldly.

"I'm not hungr-"

"You still have to eat!" My forehead was flicked as she spoke. In agony, I cried out and touched my temple. She exhales and takes my hand.

"Let's go and taste the pastries" She extends a friendly smile as she offers. She led me to the cafeteria, and I felt a tiny blush coming up at my cheek.

'She's quite nice and cute too..'  I dismissed the thought and continued to pursue the small figure. When we eventually made it to the cafeteria, everyone gawked at us.

'why are they staring...' My anxious gaze lingered in the cafeteria. Shikari simply pats my back after noticing my odd behaviour.

"...Don't worry, its just because you're a noble!..." I heard her hushing me. She took my nod as she led me over to the empty table. She first gave me a seat.

"I will take some pastries, you stay here!"  She gives me strict orders. She simply gave me a relief-inducing smile as I nodded in accord. Later, she left to get some lunch.

Clank

Clank

Clank

Short hill smashed to the ground, I heard. I rapidly looked around to see what was going on. Unexpectedly, a girl approaches my side.

"Hey! Are you really Prince Takashi fiancée!?" She excitedly questioned me. I shocked at her question and quickly nodded. A second girl then emerged behind her.

"Isn't it too early for you to get a fiancé?" said the other girl. When a different unidentified girl emerged behind me and placed her hand on my shoulder, I recoiled.

"Are you gonna be the next queen?!"

"Its still too lat-" another random girl approached us.

"Aw isn't it the best to get married to him?" The questions the girls asked me swamped me. Shiraki......................... come fast and safe me!!

Shiraki pov

'Hmm maybe I should take some cupcakes...oh! Macaroon!' There are some pastries there that I take. As I considered how Lady Martina would consume the pastries, I grinned. Maybe this is sufficient...

I return to where I had left Lady Martina and bring the plate there. I halted. I noticed that Lady Martina was surrounded by girls! And they're really close—I mean, really close! They were holding her flawless hand close to their faces, stroking it. N-no way! Girls can't love girls! Right?! They are aware that Lady Martina was the fiancée of the brother!

....

I felt weird...

I felt like I want to pulls all the girls away from her...

She's too precious to even an noble to touch..

She's...

Clark!