Chapter 25

1 year later..

I moved silently through the hallways. I'm by myself now now because others are busy making preparations for something.

Since Kira informed me that Takashi's feelings can alter, I must now take care of him. However, I'm not sure what caused it.

Since he is the council president, it is becoming increasingly difficult!

Haa... being a villainous is hard too..

Christmas will soon arrive.

Ah, I recall the days when I would always wear the sweater my mother had knitted for me. I used to open presents thinking that Santa Claus was real.

Haaa....Good old time..

But do they also observe it here? If they do, I want to celebrate with mothers and fathers!

My eyes suffer after reading late at night, and I wish I could do something about it. It felt quite dry.

It's not time to be worn out just yet. Take action! And optimistic.

I proceed to the corner and spot a woman strolling there. Oh, wait, that is.

"Hey, Horika!" I murmured as I dashed in her direction.

As soon as she heard my voice, she turned to face me. When I finally catch up to her, she grinned. I smile as I gaze up.

"Oh?~ you didn't help the other to set up the mysterious event? What a bad girl you're~" She smirked and said as she leaned closer to my face.

I became a light up like christmas tree when she does that. I instantly look away out of shyness. I'd be lying if I said she wasn't attractive.

What am I saying...

"N-no! Um Shikari didn't let me to, she want me to rest.." even tho I don't do anything yet..

She had a grin on her face.

"Well that mean that you're alone now?" While looking at me, she spoke.

I felt uneasy about this... She walked toward me as I slowly nodded. Which I backing up and my back hit the wall. Her purple eyes have a hypnotic effect.

Yet pretty. Did I have eye fetish or what??

She smirked as she grabbed my chin. My face began to heat up. This unexpected practise session—what is it for?

"Now... can I tell you something that will make your heart explode, Lady Martina?~" she whisper as her face is leaning more closer to mine.

"I...~"

"..love~"

"Y-"

"Sheesh what did I walk into!?" There is a female voice heard.

We both looked to the side to find a student council representative standing with her arms folded across her chest.

"Fufu~ its nothing" As she let go of my chin, Horika said.

She then approached the woman and winked at me. I start blinking in confusion right away like I'm having a stroke.

"Ah, Lady Martina your friend searching for you in the hall.." the lady said.

"Ah okay!" I retorted while hurriedly fixing my skirt.

I quickly ran to the hallway after that. I experienced thrill as soon as I entered the hallway. The hall was exquisitely and beautifully adorned!

Why are they adorning the hall, I wonder?

"Ah! Lady Martina!" A recognisable voice called out to me.

I see two figures when I look to my side. After seeing them, I softly grinned. Shikari and Asuka smile while blushing just a little.

"Isn't it beautiful!?" proudly said Shikari.

I nodded as I regarded the ornament. I take a quick look at Asuka, who has coloured paper clinging to her silver hair.

"Asuka, you had something on your hair.." I mumble and lean closer to her to take a closer look.

"Oh reall-" She looked at me with a scarlet face that resembled a boiled crab shell.

I gently adjust her hair after snatching the tiny piece of paper from her hair. I gave her a slow pat while grinning.

"How clumsy of you, Asuka" I let out a sigh.

A light tap on my shoulder bothered me.

I turn around to see Shikari gesturing at her hair, which was covered in confetti and several pieces of torn paper.

"I have it too, Lady Martina!" She said as she desperately asking for me to clean her hair.

I smile and fluff her hair. She pouted as she dusted the papers and confetti.

"By the way, why y'all decorating the ? Is there a special event?"

She shook her head and read a little note she pulled out her pocket.

"They said that there will be a new student tomorrow! We have to welcoming them!" She exclaimed with joy.

New student? Is it... no, she isn't the heroine just because they show up when I'm 17 years old.

Right?
________________________