Chapter 7

6 years later...(need to get fast to the age)

Martina pov

"Martina? You up?" A slight tremor went through my sleeping body. I was sidetracked.

"What..." I stare at the person who woke me up as I slowly flutter open my eyes. The woman I see is blonde. Huh? again who is it...

"Its time for school or I will kick you out the house, sweetie" I swiftly get out of bed after realising who it was. I looked at my mum as I sighed.

"But....I'm lazy for today, mom" I let out a sigh. Mother simply gives me a scathing glance. I tremble and claw my neck.

"Okay jeezz...." I turned down. My mum grinned broadly before exiting my room. Every year, mothers get spookier and spookier... I suppose it's common to say that.

Clank

"Lady Martina? Bath is ready..." A reassuring voice was audible. I blinked and recognised my maid, Carley.

I didn't anticipate there to be another nation in this cosmos when I heard that she is from America. I believe that I am still in Japan, but the universe has changed.

"Ah, yes I will take my towel.." After speaking, I walked to my closet. The room is filled with gowns when I open the medium-sized door. Mom spoiled me too much... you must wonder if I had met my father yet, right? Of course! No. My fatherless status is a wager.

Angry, actually. I still haven't received a message from God. If I ever pass away again, I'll vowed to kick her in the ass (uwu).

In the biggest bath ever...

I dip my feet into the heated water and quake slightly. Isn't this too extremely hot? Or is my skin only sensitive?

Whatever... I breathed loudly as my body was gradually pulled into the water. Well, I suppose it's refreshing... I'm curious as to what Shikari is doing right now.

Splashh

Is that me? Water splashing was loud, but I wasn't moving. Oh my goodness, a ghost wants to take a bath with me at last.

Okay, relax. You do have magic, right? I swear that if someone was here, I will flew myself to the window.

I take a slow, careful glance at the other bath nearby. There was nobody there, so just let me...

I leave the warm water and carefully make my way over there. I peered into. Oh, it's just one individual, fiuh!

WAIT WHAT- a person?!? Oh my god, f*ck it! I'm afraid. I must inform Carley! When a pair of hands grabbed hold of my feet as I turned away and started to walk away. Ah, I'm going to be dead...

"AAAAAAAAA!!!" I yelled and shot an air bullet at the person while holding up my hand.

The person was struck by it and launched against the wall. As I gaze at the women with blonde hair, I rapidly start panting. Mother? No... It's different...

"Oww! Bitch what the duck! This is how you greet your savior?!" She slowly stood up and rubbed her head after hitting the wall. I recognised that voice.

"GOD?!?" I yelled in confusion. God then glance up at me. How????

"What are you doing here?!?" I prompted her. As she opened a white hand fan, she sighed. Her lower face is covered by the hand fan.

"Oh hi~" she said happily.

"DON'T GREET LIKE THAT!" I yelled in rage. She entered the bathroom at random and caused a mess here! My eyes were being burned out by her eyes.