Chapter 55

"FUCK FUCK- NO STOP!" She kept shouting as if she was in hysterics.

She starts pushing herself away from me with her feet, kicking the bed sheet. I started to fear again when I noticed her acting strange and creepy.

"H-hey! Are you alri-"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!! NO- IM SORRY GHK-" She began spouting rubbish from her mouth.

She kept her head down as her body shook, one hand clinging hard to the bed sheet and the other covering her face. She was looking away from me, so I am not sure what happened to her.

I suddenly heard a beep in my ear and lost sense of my surroundings for a time. Then I heard a familiar angelic voice.

"Martina!"

"God- no, Kira??!" Finally i can talk to her after a long time.

"Martina, i haD no time. Get out oF this- beep- something iS restricTing me-- yuMary is--beep-- stay away from her!"

Kira's voice stutters or glitches while she speaks, and my ears miss some of what she says. Her voice was suddenly cut off and fell silent.

I was frustrated because I couldn't understand what she was saying, but then I realized that it was too quiet.

I swung my head back to look at Yumary, and there she was, turned away from me, hands still on her face. But this time, she's incredibly silent.

I felt concerned as I kept an eye on her to ensure she wasn't up to anything.

Then black tentacles, like shadows, crawled out of her back and lashed at me. My eyes widen, and I immediately roll over and fall off the bed to dodge the whip.

"W-what the-"

Yumary began to stand up from the bed, her back facing me, and the tentacles moved around with their sharp points, looking for prey.

"Yumary..?" I finally get that word out of my clogged throat.

She then slowly turned to face me, removing her now-dirty hands from her face as her hoodie fell off her head.

Her face is coated with black liquid, which drips off and slips out of the crevice between her fingers.

Suddenly, she ran at me and pounced on me, her tentacles pointing at me as if threatening to pierce my skull.

"SHE'S MINE SHE'S MINE SHE'S MINE!!!"

The horrifying voice come from yumary pierce through my ears as i instinctively pushed her off me as i move away.

"What the hell.." I grumble under my breath as I scan the room with my alleged step sister, who is distracted.

I need to find a method to leave this room. Maybe knocking on the door? No, based on my previous experiences, they all don't give a shit about me. Perhaps break down the door? Yes, I can try it!