Chapter 37

Since I now have two magical abilities, I might be able to fight more effectively. However, I simply need to become stronger, as using two spells at once can seriously shorten my mana supply.

Then again, I heard that there are teachers that sell potions in case we don't have any light magic users. She also sells mana potions, if I recall well.

Special flowers and some strange ingredients are used to make mana potions. Due to the rarity of the ingredients, it is also rather expensive to buy.

But thanks to my noble family, I believe I have enough money to purchase that.

Where are they, I wonder? I've been here waiting for about 40 minutes. They said that they want to use the toilet, is the toilet far from here? I need to get there quickly so I can buy the potion from the teacher.

I grumble under my breath and feel dejected as I gaze down. I heard the trees shifting as I was attending to some work in the private training hall.

I instinctively turn around in caution and terror. It's just a wild rabbit; it's not somebody. But the fact that the rabbit is black confuses me. It is a completely black rabbit, not the typical black hair variety.

 It is a completely black rabbit, not the typical black hair variety

(Plz i use reference-)

It may seem like a shadow, yet it has red eyes. The rabbit took note of me and cocked its tiny head before hopping closer to me. It was now directly beneath my feet.

I briefly pause to look at it before bending over. I grab for it and grasp the tiny creature in my fingers. I was taken aback by how tranquil everything was. I then take a seat on the nearby bench and raise the rabbit so I can see it better.

Light cannot pass through them since they are so dark, but this rabbit is interesting.

I then focused on their tiny nose, which appeared to be sniffing something. I'm smitten by its cuteness. Since I was a young child, I've loved cute things. At my past house, I have a lot of plush toys.

"How did you get here, little one?" I spoke to the rabbit while giving it a gentle pet.

I gaze away from the rabbit and toward its point of origin. It came from the bushes, yet there is a wall behind the shrubs. Is there some kind of hole somewhere?

"Are you stuck here?" I spoke while bringing my face up near to it.

I couldn't help but smile as I stared at this adorable creature. I had to resist the impulse to vigorously pet it.

The moving bunny paw touched my cheek. SO CUTEEEEE. When it does that, it makes me feel like I was shot by a bullet. That's excessive, little rabbit. I could pet you so hard I could kill you.

"Don't do that little one, no pat for you then" I laughed and said in jokingly.

The moment I stated it, the rabbit winced and began to wriggle as I was holding it. Eh? Leaving already? I groaned and was about to let it go when the rabbit started to emit smoke.