Chapter 17

Following that... We were expelled because we trashed the room and the teacher thought we had murdered the principal. My mother abandoned me after we were locked up. Asuka and me died in the jail.

Bad ending...

"Lady Martina!" I blink my eyes wide to see Shikari attempting to jolt me out of my reverie. What the heck is going on right now?

"yes, Shikari-san?" I murmured, softly glancing her way.

She is donning a light green quinceanera dress with a top made of satin and embellished with flowers. (Don't ask me what she's talking about)

information from god
Martina in the past life once work as a dress maker :P

"Its time for you to take your Certificate!" She spoke. Certificate? Oh. I recall now, so I carefully climbed onto the stage's stairway after rising from my seat. I moved toward the woman with the ginger hair.

People there cheer in joy as soon as I touch the certificate.

"Martina Rikaris, thanks for your braveness for saving the academy from Luis!" the ginger hair lady said and clapped for me.

Yes. I was now a hero of this academy, as you may have heard. preventing that pedo from entering the school. Even though Asuka is the one who stabbed him, she won't accept the reward. She is overly generous.

"Because of your braveness, Everyone in the academy can have a holiday for one day to visit their family!" what. All the people cheer in happiness and excitement. Holiday(°□°)? I get to visit mother!

She might not have been offended by my bandaged arm, I hope.

I delivered my speech, and after that I left the stage. Like I'm a celebrity, a sizable crowd approached me. As they thanked and praised me, my uneasiness increased.

Shikari keeps me away from them as usual. Asuka also helping even tho she's kinda scared with them.

After all the crowds go away...

"Asuka! Wanna join our lunch!?" one of the bad guys standing next to me, questioning Asuka. Asuka gave a beautiful smile while shaking her head.

"Go eat with the others! I had to do something!" She answered. You must be perplexed as to why they haven't started a fight with good by now as they nodded and departed with the good.

Well, as the building began to shake during the battle between the good and the evil, they genuinely assisted one another. So, Good and Evil are no longer comparable.

maybe the conflict has ended.

"so, do you guys excited to met your family?" i said as i looked at two of them. They look at each other and smiled.

"i don't need to meet them right now, i had always calling them using my fanily core!" Shikari said and displayed to her a neckless with a unique crystal. To see it stunned me. Isn't it very pricey and rare!?

"i...don't feel like wanted to see them now.." Asuka said and looked down as she play with her short white hair.

"hm? Then what're you guys wanna do for a day then!?" i said in shock. They're not gonna survive a day without doing anything!

They looked at each other and smiled.

"We're going to met your family!" At the same time, they both spoke. Eh? They want to visit mother?! That's okay, I suppose. Just please don't make me seem bad, mom.

Ah, I hope mom is doing well.

The holidays finally arrive and the academy now silence....

"what're you reading, Lady Martina?" Asuka said and scoot closer to me. I smiled warmly and showed her the title of the book.

"Ahh.. Thats sound interesting! Let's read it together!" Shikari spoke while grabbing my right arm. I pause and read the book's text once again.

I immediately sensed a hand gripping my left arm as well. When I turn to look at Asuka, she is also holding to me. I shake my head in perplexity.

"I-i also want to read it!" Asuka stated, pouting. I simply left them alone as I quietly finished the book. Asuka and Shikari are now gazing at one another. I groaned and grimaced.

These girls ought to be friends.

We climbed out of the carriages to take a look at my castle after the lengthy, nervous voyage. They are astounded by how distinctive the design is. I walked in with a heavy step. They accompanied me while I looked for my mum. I was astounded by what I observed as soon as I entered the dining area.

No, there is no body there. But it got worse.

There are six women surrounding my mum! Mother is grinning broadly while holding a fork with a cake stabbed on it for a woman with brown hair. Three white-haired women are squabbling behind my mother, and a dark blue-haired woman is attempting to stop them. Annnddddd.... A woman with grey hair is floating next to her while reading a book.

What in the name of hell is happening? Where do this people come from!? My friends is looking shocked while I was left speechless as I stare at them until mother notice me.

"Ah, Martina." She said, at which point all the women turned to face me. Shit my anxiety. As they all turn to face us, there is a brief period of stillness in the room.

"Ah! Hello my daughter!" The one of the triplets that were fighting earlier greet me as she had a cheerful smile on her face.

DAUGHTER!?!

I slowly retreated as I felt my feet shaky. I'm also feeling lightheaded from thinking too much. When I lost my equilibrium, Asuka and Shikari swiftly caught me. I briefly experienced numbness.

"Oh? Did my manly face make her faint?"

"Its not, stupid."

"Yea, i agree with shino. She faint because of my prettiness!" i heard a three same voice tone talking to each other.

"Not even true." i heard a deep female voice said.

"G-guys st-stop fighting!" a panicking high pitch voice try to calm them down.

"Y'all! Don't fight now! Martina fainted!" a soft voice said as i also heard a steps coming toward me.

"Martina! Are you alright!" I heard mother anxious voice. They prodded at my body. I flutter my eyes open and sit up right away, which causes me to headbutt a woman with white hair. She yellep and whimper as she rubbed her temple.

"Ah! Martina you awake!" the brown haired lady said and gave me a big hug. I was still prosessing avout what is actually happening.

"What in the heck is going on" I said, looking perplexed. Mother looked at me with a visibly tense expression. I scowl at my mum.

"Care to explain, Mother?" i said while glaring at mother. Mother laugh awkwardly and scratching her neck.

"um so.."

"They're your fathers..." what the fuck
______________________

What a shocking plot twist! Her mother had a harem!? And its ladies! What do Martina feel when she learn that her mother were a heroin that got females!? That will be tell in next chapter! Stay tuned!

Ow