16| Mark of Constraint

Adriel

It had only been a couple of minutes since I'd walked away from her, the strength of her scent following me and filling up the air with more than just her sweetness. It floated across the parking lot as I had taken to readjusting myself in my pants, my aching erection pulsing with its need for release and getting harder as I tried to tuck it into the band of my boxers. All of it was a futile attempt to calm the incessant throbbing so that I could sit in the car with her for another eight hours.

As each second passed, she was making it harder for me to think of anything other than my need for fulfilment, my wolf clawing to be set free so that he could finish off our claiming in his full feral state.

She'd been trying to push me over the edge for a while now, but when she had asked me how many pups I wanted and talked so eagerly about our future together, I could feel myself on the verge of snapping.

She might not have remembered the atrocity that had stained the reputation of my pack with blood, but she was so hopeful about spending the rest of her life with me that my wolf was trying to do everything he could to make it a reality. He didn't care about the truth or how it could crush her perceptions of us when she found out, all he understood was that if he put a pup inside of her right now, it would make it a lot harder for her to leave.

It was what she wanted anyway—for me to splay her across the front of my car, bent over and exposed as I slammed into her until my release was coating her inner walls and sliding down the insides of her thighs. She was such a soft thing that seemed to scare easily, but she still taunted me like she wanted me to be rough with her, like the thought of me shoving her into the back seat of my car and ramming into her with no remorse was a sort of dream come true.

Soon she'd learn just how wild I could be when it came to my desire for her, but not yet.

I vowed that I would not take her yet, and still everything about me seemed to turn her on, her wolf in tune with mine in ways I had only heard stories about. Our desires for each other aligned in the most perfect of ways, tied together by the thread of fate that I had only vaguely understood before our marks had recognised each other. Whilst I drove back to my pack she squirmed over the grip I had on the steering wheel, and she chewed her lip every time I pulled the car into gear. She'd stopped whining so much after the warning I'd given her before we started our journey, but even without her wilful sounds it didn't make much difference to my condition.

Everything about her screamed how much she wanted me—every tormenting look, every teasing breath, every taunting little word that spouted out of her mouth.

I growled as her scent grew around me, suffocating me from the inside out.

Whatever she was doing in my car was definitely something I hadn't given her permission to do, but she liked to test my patience. She'd been flaunting herself all day, goading me every time she squeezed her thighs together and her arousal flared.

She was shameless with her need for me and all I wanted to do was teach her a fucking lesson.

I had tried to keep myself from punishing her until I had claimed her the right way, keeping count of all the times she had crossed the line with me—but it was like she enjoyed the game she was playing.

The first time I took her I wanted to fuck her slow and sweet. I wanted to make sure that she'd never ever forget the feeling of me filling her up, but it seemed she didn't care about my ability to be gentle—I should have known that she wouldn't care with the way she had so eagerly choked herself on my cock last night.

The desperation that was seeping out of her was enveloping my limbs and if it wasn't for the fact that we were on human territory, I would have gone on a rampage by now.