27| Mark of Moonlight

Adriel

I shuffled in my seat as I watched her tentative movements, memorising the delicateness of her body—in every crevice and curve, in every sinew and slope, the intensity of our bond reverberating in bone and blood. She created a short path of space between us, but my eyes were laser focused, attuned to every hollow breath and consumed by everything she was made up of. She tensed when I let out a frustrated growl, stumbling in her determination—but it wasn't the distance she was creating that sparked my annoyance, it was the way that my t-shirt had fallen past her knees once again, swallowing the shape of her tiny frame and obstructing my view of her.

Even without the bond that we shared and the mess of our exploits still glistening between the warmth of her thighs, her attempt to prove the point of her independence was a double-edged sword, so I let her play her game with me, counting the seconds it took for her to realise that her spite was a self-inflicted punishment.

She rounded the couch in the middle of the room, her feet sinking into the rug I'd fucked her on earlier this morning—our first time embedded into the heart of this house, immortalised in cedar and thread. Her cheeks warmed as she looked down at the tangle of our clothes, and of the rug that was twisted out of shape, a whispered sound unearthing from within her as she turned her back to me.

She stilled and she waited, wanting me to come to her now that she had demonstrated to me her capabilities, but I stayed in my place—watched her, the agitation tightening around her limbs and rushing through me with brutal honesty.

The air stilled between us when neither of us moved, the tension building—and building, and building until this room couldn't contain it.

In the days that we had spent together, she had already learnt just how ravenous I was for her warmth and for her compassion, and like the quick learner she was—she used it exactly to her advantage. Her hands shook with her intentions when she dragged them determinedly over her body in a display of what she wanted, the inklings of a bad idea forming in her head as she fought with the demand for my attention.

She lifted her shirt slowly, tugging the material, gathering it as she pulled it up her thighs, my heart skipping a handful of beats right as she bared her ass to me. I sucked in a breath as I took in the sight of her, listening to the quick pace of her nerves and sinking into the scent of her arousal right as she pushed me straight over the fucking edge.

She bent over then, spreading her legs and giving me full view of her dripping heat. It was swollen with the way I'd used her in the bathroom, but that didn't stop her from being so needy. No. Instead, she wanted more—for me to ruin her until she knew nothing other than what it felt like for me to be inside of her. My dick twitched to attention as I looked on in stunned silence, her hips swaying with antagonization as I finally began to move before I even had time to think.

My hand moved straight for her ass as I gave it a swift smack, listening to her moan and watching as her body jolted in reaction to me.

"Such a fucking tease." I told her, "Do you really think I wouldn't force you to stay like this, that I won't keep you bent over so that I can fuck you in this position for the rest of the night?" I drew her to me, her ass meeting my cock as I pulled it out and slid it between her drenched folds. "Your knees would buckle at some point, but don't worry—I'll still be here, spanking your ass red until you have the strength to pick yourself up for me again, only letting you rest when the sun finally comes up." I slid myself between the slickness of her thighs as my hands moved over the curves of her hips and pressed flat against her stomach, forcing her to straighten her spine.

"Do it—" She started to beg, my nostrils flaring as I moved to yank at her hair.

"You wouldn't even last a few minutes in that position, let alone the whole night. I admire your need for me, but I'm in no mood to punish you at present." She whined out her frustration, but I pulled away from her nonetheless.