23| Mark of Affection

Aurelia

I felt like I was floating on a cloud, his tongue easily soothing the ache he'd created as it swiped against my sensitive skin—savouring me and alleviating all my pain in one go. It was a heavenly feeling to have him like this, to wake in his arms with his lips worshipping every part of me, pulling me undone and then putting me back together again. I thrashed against him as he tamed me from the inside out, but he didn't stop even when my soreness had diminished. Instead, his fingers dug into the dips on my waist as he buried his head deeper between my thighs with no intention of letting go.

A melody of moans had filled the headiness of the air between us, louder and louder as he learnt my most delicate parts. His every touch was a tender promise of compassion, his hurried breath hot against my need for him. Each sound we made a vulgar prayer, each thrust a lewd vow filled with desperate conviction, and every gasp for air a salacious oath that tore through every part of us.

He had me at his mercy.

He had me until the earth met its end and we both became its ruins.

The moon had known our destiny when it had matched us together, and now I never wanted to feel pleasure in any other way. He lit me on fire, my entire body trembling as he devoured me like he was satisfying a thirst he'd had for weeks and months, lapping up my release like it was a sacred spring and it didn't take long before I erupted.

When he stopped my heart almost did too, my body falling flat against the mattress as I felt delirious with the desire that attached itself to my every limb.

I wanted him all over again even though I had already made so many demands of him, the lack of him filling me up leaving me a disconcerted mess as the desperate words fell from my lips in a needy little plea.

My body was spent despite my tenacity, but he could read me like a book as his lips stretched into a smirk and his teasing laugh brushed over every goosebump on my skin. He taunted me with the terms I had agreed upon earlier, and I knew I would come to regret them sooner or later. I just did not expect it to be this soon.

His body pulled away from mine even as I grappled with him, stealing away every ounce of his warmth as he walked slowly to the corner of the room before he disappeared behind a door. I whined at the distance he put between us, the sound of running water hitting my ears as I waited for him to come back to me.

I didn't like the feeling that sprouted in my chest when he wasn't with me, it hurt more than the years I had spent not knowing who he was. My impatience getting the better of me as I lifted myself onto my elbows and just as I tried to drag myself out of his bed, he walked back into the room.

I licked my lips as I took in every glorious part of him, his muscles displayed and beading with sweat, every line of him handcrafted with strength, every limb created by the divine power that tied us together. I still didn't understand how such a man had become mine, neither did I know what I had done to deserve such a ravishing sight for the rest of my days, but I thanked the moon above all the same.

My heart was thumping with excitement with each step he took towards me, a sigh of bliss falling from my lips as his body towered above mine. His eyes were alight with the same desperate longing I had become accustomed to in the past couple of days, his wolf on edge as he watched me like he wasn't quite sure what I would do next.

He reached out to touch me, his hand cupping my cheek as I preened into the softened touch, his fingers leaving tiny sparks of adoration against my skin.

"You're looking at me like I'm good enough to eat." His voice was low as I reached out for him too, my hand wrapping around his wrist.

I enticed him towards me without much effort, pulling his palm to my lips as I pressed a kiss to the middle of it, leading them along his wrist and then up towards his forearm. He took a heavy breath with each fluttering touch, angling his arm so that I wouldn't miss a single inch of his skin. I laughed softly when I pulled my head back, tilting my chin to look up at him again, his eyes hooded with his yearning for me.