Chapter Five

Anastasia P.O.V

"Oh. My. God. I'm so fucking bored." I say leaning against Christian's couch. We've been doing nothing for about an hour now.

Our mom's had a great first girls' night. This is their second girls' night. Yesterday, Christian and I left, we weren't supposed to, but he wanted to explain for the night before when he mysteriously left without a reason why. I respected that he didn't want to talk about his past, at least not yet, and I gave him the benefit of the doubt. We cruised around and ended up meeting with the guys, who caught me "strip dancing", at the local diner. Shit. Christian and I didn't even tell our moms where we were going and why we left.

Our mothers came home early; let's just say we got in huge trouble. This time my mom my mom let me go, but she said the next time we do this I'm gonna have my phone revoked. Like it matters. I barely use my stupid, dumb, old flip-phone anyways. She never used to get mad at me in front of people. Maybe she's just stressed from the move. Grace wasn't even the slightest bit mad at Christian, but I think that was mostly because she was drunk. Mom and Grace start heading to our house, leaving me and Christian alone in his mansion-like home, once again.

It's 9:47 P.M now and it's still boring as fuck. Christian is starting to annoy me because he keeps changing the channels on the TV right when I get into something I like. I hear his house phone ringing. On the fourth ring, I yell at him.

"Damn it, Christian. Answer the phone."

"Calm down. Why don't you go put some music on?" He says while picking up his phone. I get up, and go upstairs to his room. I hook my phone up to his speakers and play, "Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna. I blast it up and automatically start dancing.

"Ana!" I hear Christian shout. Turning around, I see him standing in the doorway, the phone up to his ear. I rush to turn down the music.

"Yeah?" I say when it's finally down.

"Phone call for you." He tells me, while handing the phone over. I take it and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I say, questioning who would be calling me.

"Hey, Ana. It's Luke."

"Oh hey, what's up?"

"Not much. I was just wondering..." He trails off.

"Wondering what?" I press.

"If you would like to hang out tomorrow?" I can tell by his voice that he's really nervous, I have no idea why. He's gorgeous and I'm... well, Ana. Holy fuck, Luke just asked me out! I scream on the inside and start smiling like an idiot, Christian notices raising a brow. I like Christian, a lot, but I don't know if we would ever go further than first base so I might as well give Luke a chance.

"Yeah, I'd like that. What'd you have in mind?" I ask, still smiling.

"I was thinking a walk in the park should be nice. I don't think it's going to rain tomorrow. I mean, if you want to go. We can go somewhere else if you want."

"No, that's sounds good." I already start planning in my head what I'm going to wear.

"Alright, so I'll pick you up, tomorrow, 3 P.M?"

"Works for me." I answer.

"Okay, see you then."

"Alright, bye." I say.

"Wait!" He yells as I am just about to hang up.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't have your number." He says.