Chapter Seven

Anastasia P.O.V

I've been sitting in my living room waiting for Luke for two hours now. Fed up with all the waiting I've done, I pull out my phone. Guess I should have done this an hour ago. Man, I can be stupid sometimes. It goes to voicemail; I call two more times, same result. Ugh, what the hell?! He stood me up. I know I only met him once, but I didn't think he'd do this!

I storm into my room taking off my clothes and leave to make dinner. I don't think I'm that great of a cook, but I love doing it. Yes, I'm in my underwear and bra. An hour later, dinner is done. Good thing Turkey Pot Pie is a one dish wonder. After I'm done eating, I go back to my room, put on a huge t-shirt, and head to the shed.

Every time my mom's around me today, I have to walk normal so I act like I'm not hurting in my lower area. Once I'm in the shed, I sigh not having to pretend everything's alright. Physically anyway, as of now, I'm mad. Turning on some music,  grabbing a book, I read my worries away. I've been reading for a while now and I've become all of a sudden very tired, it's 9:58 P.M. I put my book away and go to check my phone. There's a missed call... from Luke. He called just a few minutes ago. I call my voicemail, hearing that he left me a message.

"Hey Ana, I'm really sorry about today. I had to take my sister to the hospital. I've been here all day; she's in surgery right now. She's very sick and it's not looking too good." I can hear his voice getting all shaky, it makes me want to cry. Wow.

"I completely forgot about our date because of everything that was going on. I hope you'll forgive me. I really like you, and really would like a second chance. Call, or text me when you can. I hope you do, I'll be waiting for it. If I don't answer then I will probably be speaking with a doctor, but I'll call you when I can. Please forgive me. Have a good night, or day, or whatever." He nervously laughs. "Argh, I need to shut up." He sighs. "Well, I guess you'll call me if you want to speak to an idiot. Bye Ana." I press the save button, it was just so cute. Luke had something serious he had to deal with. I can't believe this whole time of waiting for him, I thought he was sucking on another girl's face. I'm an idiot sometimes.

Dialing his number, I call Luke. He answers on the third ring.

"So, I guess you like talking to idiots." He says. I can sense his smile.

"Huh, I thought it meant I like talking to sweet guys like you."

"Oh, sorry, you dialed the 'I heart idiots' line."

"I guess that means you have the number for Narnia then?"

"Sorry miss, but if you act now you can get a free dinner with a show tomorrow night at 8:00." His sister must be better.

I chuckle a bit, "Yes, it sounds good." I say.

"Really? I'm glad you believe in second chances." He doesn't sound happy. Did I say something?

"No, I have this disease that makes me say the opposite of what I mean... Of course it means yes." I joke.

"Sorry, I just get nervous  when I talk to you or am around you. I apologize for any stupid or embarrassing moments."

"Actually, it's cute." It really is.

"Cute?" I can practically hear him smirking. I hear a name being called with some other words in the background.

"That's me, I have to go. Sorry about everything, I'll explain to you tomorrow night. Thanks for the second chance. Goodnight Ana."

"Night Luke, I hope everything goes well with your sister."

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye." I smile as I hang up the phone. Then I head for the kitchen and some late night ice cream.

****************************************

Luke P.O.V

"Actually it's cute." Ana says.

"Cute?" I ask, with a smirk forming on my lips. I hear Austin calling my name and saying I better hurry or he's gonna eat my food. Over my dead body. I need to end this call.

"That's me, I have to go. Sorry about everything, I'll explain to you tomorrow night. Thanks for the second chance. Goodnight Ana."

"Night Luke, I hope everything goes well with your sister."

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

I can't believe she bought the whole 'I had to take my sister to the hospital, blah, blah, blah.' Ha, this is too easy. I thought she would have at least asked some questions, but no, she completely trusts me. Big mistake there babe, it was so hard not laughing my ass off when I was leaving message. Don't get me wrong, I do feel horrible for what I have to do. But it's all an act; I could win an award with my skills! Seriously! She's hot I'll admit that, but not that good looking for me to get nervous over, I don't think that could ever happen. I don't think that could ever happen. I knew blowing her off, adding a fake sister that's sick with some type of shit would help. I'll bang her in a week, tops. This whole 'I-don't-know-I'm-a-sexy-fucking-hot-dude-sweet-nervous-wimp' act will get me in her pants so fast.

Honestly, I don't know how long I can wait, she has a hot body. When we walked in on her stripping the other night, I wanted to take her then and there. Somehow I controlled myself; I don't want to be like him. Yet, I do want to know what it feels like to be inside her, taste her, and feel her.

"Austin is going to get your food if you don't hurry!" Christian warns. I run into his kitchen and sit at the table. Man, just thinking about doing it with her got me hard. I'll have her by the end of the week, even it has to be by force. There's no fucking way I can wait any longer than that, he won't let me.