Chapter 32

"What the fuck?" Y/N stares at Kate in anger and confusion.

Kate smirks back at Y/N and leans against the doorframe, "We haven't seen each other in months. I see the two love birds have moved in together."

"Why are you here?" Scott moves to stand beside Derek. He glances down at the wolf before training his eyes back on Kate.

"Well, I had an interesting phone call with my dad the other day. He was telling me about how my information was right. He told me that the Stilinski daughter was really the lost Stark daughter." Kate pushes herself off the doorframe and takes a few steps into the loft. "The first time I saw you I knew you looked familiar. It wasn't until our last meeting that I started to do a little digging. I always wondered where you got some of your power from and it didn't take me long to find out who you really are."

"I'm surprised you didn't tell Hydra yourself," Y/N rolls her eyes.

"I know all about Hydra. I knew that there was no way that a few tricks with shadows was all you can do. I wasn't about to be there when you found out what you are truly capable of."

"I'd be more than happy to show you now."

"I almost forgot how funny you are."

"Why wait?" Stiles asks. "If you knew that she was even more powerful, why did you wait until she had it under control?"

Kate scoffs, "It's been what, like a day? I'm sure if I piss her off enough she'll kill all of you for me."

"I think you'd be surprised. I mean I've somehow been able to control the urge to kill you for a few years now." Y/N smirks at her.

"You still haven't explained why you're here." Scott points out. "You're stupid but you're not stupid enough to attack us right now. You're outnumbered."

"Leave. Now." Everyone whips their head around to see Derek staring at Kate with a murderous glare. He now stands naked in the place he was a wolf moments before.

Kate lets out a low whistle as she looks Derek up and down, "You've grown since the last time I saw you like this. You're...bigger."

"Wasn't he a child the last time you saw him like this?" Y/N takes a step in front of Derek to block him from Kate's view.

"He was old enough to make his own decisions. I didn't force him to do anything he didn't want to do."

"He was still a child."

"You will never let this go, will you? I was just coming to see how you're doing and to let you know that you might look yourself up online. Hell, you might want to look outside your window." Kate winks before walking out of the loft and shutting the door behind her.

"Should one of us follow her?" Stiles questions. He looks at the others before quickly shutting his eyes after they land on Derek, "Dude, put some clothes on!"

Derek rolls his eyes and grabs a blanket off the couch, wrapping it around his waist, "Happy?"

"We will come back to how you went from recovering in bed to a wolf and I know I'm going to regret this, but should we look out the window? Or probably we should look off the balcony if we want to see anything." Y/N points towards the large window with a questioning look.

"Why do you think she wants us to?" Scott asks.

"I don't know but we might as well do it. It's not like we have anything else to do." Y/N murmurs before walking towards the balcony door. She opens the door and walks out onto the balcony as the others follow.

They slowly look over the balcony to see a large group of people gathered on the sidewalk outside of the apartment building. Some of them are older people who are holding large cameras and the rest appear to be teenagers and college students. They seem to be waiting for someone.