Part 1

This begins right after the events of Ozzie's place. Stolas and Blitz are outside the palace, but things aren't going so well after their "date".

"Stolas, don't act like what we have is anything but YOU wanting ME to fuck you, okay!? You make that really clear all the time. - I just can't do it tonight . . ." Blitz spat while trying to keep his eyes from tearing up.

The imp's words felt like a stab to the heart for the prince. He didn't realize the wrong impression he gave the red being, but he knew he had to try and make him see the truth.

"W-Wait, Blitz! It's not like that. . . I'm sorry that I've made it seem that way but-" the owl tried to explain.

"SHUT. UP. - Stop trying to act like there's something more when there's not! YOU STUPID FUCKING BIRD!!" the imp snapped as he gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"For once, Blitz! Could you PLEASE just listen to me!?" Stolas cried out.

Blitz immediately drove off at high speed without another word.

The prince fell to his knees as he rawly sobbed his heart out.

". . .Blitzy. . ." he sniffled.

The light drizzle that was coming down now began to pour heavily, but Stolas didn't care. He barely even noticed at first until he felt his feathers become heavy from getting completely drenched.

- Now with Blitz -

Stupid fucking Stolas. . . I hate that fucking slutty ass bird!!

He continued to drive at high speed to the point of driving out in the middle of nowhere.

He didn't care though at the moment. His mind was racing nearly as fast as his van was.

"URG! - FUUUUUCK!! FUCKFUCKFUCK!" Blitz hollered and shouted.

Several tears now streaming down his face as he gripped the wheel tighter and dug his claws into the leather.

The van kept speeding on, going faster by the second.

One of the back tires ended up blowing and caused him to lose control and swerve off the road and crash into a rock wall.

Blitz only got a small cut to the forehead, but his van was completely totaled.

The imp squeazed his way out a window and fell onto the ground.

He took one look at the van . . .

"DAMN IT!! SHITSHITSHIT! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?" the imp screeched.

He paced back and forth for a moment while starting to hyperventilate and tremble.

Eventually he fell back onto the ground, curled up with his back to the van, and sobbed into his knees.

- The next day -

Another day, another killing here at I.M.P! But it was missing something, the boss . . .

"Moxxie, where's Blitz? It's been hours since we opened." Millie asked in concern.

"He's probably banging the prince or sleeping in, who knows." Moxxie nonchalantly replied while doing paperwork.

Millie then took her husband by the collar of his shirt, "I'm serious, Moxx!! He'd be here by now! I'm worried. . . Somethin' ain't right."

Loona then finally arrived, "Look, if you two plan to fuck, please do it in one of the private rooms and not out in the open."

"Isn't Blitz with you, hon?" Millie questioned.

"Nope." the hellhound flatly replied.

Millie's worry only grew more, "I'm gonna call him!"

*no answer*

"It . . . It rang, but he didn't pick up. . . Moxx! He ALWAYS picks up!!" the concerned imp sobbed.

Moxxie sighed, "Darling, I'm sure he's just with his highness. If it'll help you feel better, I'll track his phone number and it'll show where he is."

Moxxie did just that, but the tracker showed the boss last near the beginning of an off road trail several hours ago.

His heart immediately sank.

"Heh. . . Okay, maaaybe he's not fine." he said aloud.

Millie's eyes only filled with more genuine concern.

"It shows he was last scene around the middle of nowhere. I guess it stopped tracking him after a while since there's no towers or anything down that way." Moxxie explained.

Millie gasped, "W-We have to go find him!!"

"Right, with what car?" Loona spoke.

They thought for a short moment.

Moxxie then suggested, "Wanna go and steal Verosika's car? Pretty sure it's parked in Blitz's spot again."

Loona smirked, "Sounds fun. Luckily I still know how to hot wire."

The I.M.P gang did just that and took off to find their boss.

-End of part 1