Part 24

"Stella???" Fizzarolli questioned, "Why would she try and hurt Blitz?"

"I'm not quite sure." Stolas answered, "But I know it's definitely not good. Please, keep an eye on him for me. I'll do what I can once I'm in a better state."

"You got it!" Fizz replied, "But, seriously. Drink some fuckin' gin." and headed out the door.

"Wait! Froggiiiie!!" Asmodeus called out.

Fizz went to Blitz's place but quickly realized something was wrong since the front door was smashed in.

"Blitz?" Fizzarolli called out as he entered the apartment. He then heard thudding coming from Loona's bedroom and was startled. He almost didn't even want to open the door to find out who or what it was.

He approached the door with caution and opened it as fast as he could, revealing a tide up hellhound.

"Loona!" Fizz said as he ran over to free her, "Are you okay? Who did this? Where's Blitz??"

"That fucking swan took him!" Loona spat, "Along with her brother and some guards of theirs. Blitz put up a fight until they electrocuted him to the point of passing out."

"Ah fuck. . . Are you okay, though?" Fizz asked sincerely.

Loona stood up and brushed herself off, "Yeah, I'm alright. Just annoyed by those royal assholes."

"Do you know what they want with Blitz?" Fizz questioned.

"I don't know. They didn't really stick around to discuss it." Loona answered.

"Right. . . Are you sure you're okay, Loonie?" Fizz asked again with worry.

"I'm fine. And don't call me that!" Loona spat.

Fizzarolli then texted Asmodeus.

Fizz: Ozziebear, could you open up a portal at Blitz's apartment plzzz?

Asmodeus grew more concerned once he read the text. Fizz hardly ever asked him for a portal. He did just as asked and helped the hellhound and his Froggie through, "Froggie, what's goin' on?"

"It's Blitz. . . He got taken by Stella, her brother, and their guards!" Fizz cried, "Ther-There's no telling w-what they're d-doing to him. . ."

Meanwhile, with Stella and Andrealphus, they had the imp tied down to a chair.

Blitz was already losing his patience, "If you pompous fuckers have finished your damn tea time, wanna tell me WHY you've got me here in the first place!?!?"

"Stella, the imp is getting annoying again." Andrealphus said as he sipped his tea.

The swan then approached the imp with a glare, "We're waiting on one more very important guest to arrive. Don't worry, we have the whole afternoon planned out just for you."

Blitz smugly smiled, "Oh? Does that mean I'll get to see your brother's lil packin' peacock?"

Andrealphus spewed his drink as Stella stood in utter shock and disgust.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT STUPID GOETIA SEE IN YOU????" Stella squawked.

Blitz casually shrugged with a straight face.

"What? Out of sly remarks, you stupid imp?" Stella snarled.

"Honestly, sister. Shouldn't he have died in the crash? I thought you hit him." Andrealphus said.

"I DID HIT HIM!!" Stella squawked, "BUT APARENTLY, NOT HARD ENOUGH!"

"What can I say? I like it rough.~" Blitz grinned deviously.