Part 13

"UNTIE ME, YOU FUCKIN' PIECES OF SHIIIIIT!!!!" Blitz shouted as he continued to thrash about.

"Would SOMEBODY shut him up!?!?" Crimson snapped from annoyance.

One of the shark goons then kicked the small imp in the gut as hard as he could.

Blitz cried out in pain as he collapsed on his side.

Crimson cackled at the sight.

Stolas couldn't stand to watch any longer, "W-Why are you beating him!? I thought you just intended to kill him!"

"Oh, this isn't going to be quick and easy, Stolas!" Stella scoffed, "He's going to pay and suffer for what he's done!"

Stolas's eyes filled with fear for Blitz.

"W-Wait!" Stolas cried, "Since you're going to kill him, could I have a moment alone with him, one last time?" the owl pleaded.

"Fine!!" Stella scoffed, "You get FIVE MINUTES! AND NO SPELLS! As it was apart of the deal!" she reminded the owl.

Crimson rolled his eyes and groaned as he snapped his fingers for his shark goons to follow him and Stella out.

The prince then immediately ran to the imp's side, "Blitz!! Are you alright???"

"Not fuckin' particularly!! NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN' ON!?" Blitz hollered and shouted.

"D-Didn't you open the box Octavia gave you for me?" the owl questioned.

"YEAH, I OPENED IT!" Blitz spat, "WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME THE DAMN ASMODEAN CRYSTAL LIKE THIS!? WHY DID YOU LEAVE OCTAVIA THAT LETTER ABOUT HER BECOMING THE NEXT HEIR WITHIN A MATTER OF HOURS!? WHAT ARENT YOU TELLING ME DAMMIT!?!?"

Stolas didn't say another word as he completely broke down to his knees and wholeheartedly sobbed right there into his hands in front of the imp.

Blitz was stunned for a moment.

He had seen Stolas cry before, but not like this.

"S-Stols. . .?" the red being calmed and lowered his tone, "C'mon. . .why are you crying like this? - I-I can't hug you while being tied up like this or else I would." the imp's worry in his tone was clear.

"Th-This is all s-such a m-mess. . . I-I can't even do th-this right!" the owl cried, "I'm-I'm sorry, Blitz!" the prince finally looked to the imp as he looked completely distraught, "I'm so sorry I dragged you into all of this! I mess up everything so much!! I'm just bad for you. . ."

Blitz then quickly spoke up before the owl could say anything more, "The fuck are ya talkin' about!? You're bad for ME? Stolas. . . I know how much you care about me. And no, not because you constantly fucking tell me so, or call me those damn cutesy names! But because of what you've done for me! When you don't even know that I know you've done it!"

"Wh-What are you talking about?" Stolas questioned in confusion as he started to wipe away his tears.

"I know you visited me nearly every damn night while I was in the hospital. I could hear you singing and reading to me, talking to me. Even though you weren't a hundred percent sure if I could hear you or not. I could. I heard every word, every damn vowl of your voice." Blitz explained assertively, "And not just that! Back when we met every full moon and I'd crash at your place some nights, every damn time I had a night terror, you'd comfort me in my sleep! You held me, and softly sang a tune to help calm me down! You didn't know it, Stolas, but I was awake in the end of every one of those times!" the imp's eyes begun to well up.

"Bl-Blitz. . .y-you never mentioned bef-" the prince tried to say.

"I don't know what exactly it is that you're planning right now! Whatever stupid fucking deal you made with that bitch! But I WILL NOT just sit here, and continue to let you be this selfless stupid bird anymore!!" the imp's voice began to shake, "I LOVE YOU, STOLAS!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU!! AND WILL KEEP LOVING YOUR DAMN FEATHERED ASS FOR AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE!"

Stolas couldn't help but begin to sob once more, "Blitz. . . You. . . You said, you love me. . . You said you love me!!" the owl cried as he wrapped his arms around the imp.

"I love you, Blitz!!" the owl finally said as he held the imp warmly, "I've wanted to say those words for so long!"

"Yeah, me too, birdy. . ." Blitz softly spoke as he rested his head on the owl.

Suddenly, a racking sound from a gun was heard closely behind Stolas.

It quickly got the pair's attention.

"St-Stella!?" the owl spoke in shock.

"Time is up! Back away from the imp!" the swan commanded as she faced the celestial gun to the imp's head.

The prince then shielded the red being with his body, "NO!! - THE DEAL IS OFF! NO ONE IS BEING SHOT AND WE ARE GETTING THE DIVORCE!!" he shouted assertively.

"FINE!" Stella scoffed as she readjusted the gun, "THEN I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO SHOOT BOTH OF YOU!!" as she pulled the trigger and took the shot.

An owlet, unfortunately, had made her way to the ring just in time after escaping her ties.

And had placed herself between her father and the celestial bullet as it struck fire.

- End of part 13