3- New home and meeting teddy

Tom slowly blinked his eyes open, he felt warm and comfy, at first he was going to go back to sleep but he quickly sat upright. The memory's of what happened hours before rushed back to him as he realized he was still bundled up in the back seat of the moving car. He looked out the window seeing stretched fields and forests, giant houses separated by at least 5 miles of land minimum. The sun was bright and the clouds danced around in the sky. 'Looks like I'm no longer in London...' he thought staring at the beautiful view. Not even 10 minutes later they stopped in front of large marble black gates with a kind of triangle symbol on them. The gates started opening by themselves leading to a new path, it was a kind of controlled dirt path, the land here was covered in flowers and grass, along with different trees and even a pond to the right.

Tom felt himself freeze as he gazed over at the beautiful black mansion. It wasn't a creepy dark place like a haunted house, it was more like a calming willow tree kind of feel. There were 2 statues at the entrance, one was of a tall creature covered in a black hood, it had bone hands and a synth in hand, there was no face to look at. The other statue was of a kind of black bone horse frozen in time. Mr. Peverell stopped in front of the front Turing off the car. 

"Welcome to Peverell Manor, your new home tom" Mr.Peverell said getting out of the car. Tom also got out of the car gaping at the mansion. Mr. Peverell handed him his pillow case with his belongings and led him up the steps and to the doors. He pushed the doors open revealing the same themed yet stunning area, a grand staircase in the middle with 2 doors beside it and one hiding behind the staircase.

Tom froze when he felt something hug his leg. He looked down to see a small boy of mere 2 years with soft brown hair that reached the end of his neck and covered his eyes. The small boy looked up at him and smiled. "This is teddy, my godson. He also lives here" Mr. Peverell said fondly giving teddy a pat on the head. "Why don't you take him to his room teddy, i need to put these documents away" he said smiling sweetly. Teddy nodded quickly and held it his hand to tom letting go of his leg. Tom hesitantly took his hand before he was dragged up he stairs leaving a chuckling Hadrian behind.

Teddy brought him to a door that had a snake carving curled around a man like the statue outside. Teddy opened the door to reveal a big open spaced room with black walls and a dark brown wooden floor, there was a queen sized bed to the far right with thin drapes covering the bed like thin walls, black carpet surrounded the bed, there were bookshelf's on the far left the covered the whole left side of the walls except for the opening were a bare desk sat, in the middle wall was a window seat with grey fluffy pillows on the sides and the blanket he had in the car folded nicely resting on the pillow he also had in the car.  On the right side of the middle wall was a paining of the forest opening with light shining down on a pond where all sorts of creatures he never new existed rest in harmony, and on the other side was 2 wall shelf's that had empty jars on them. On the other middle wall were the entrance to his room was, on the right  was another door, it led to a empty walk in closet that was begging to be filled along with the rest of the bare room. And finally beside his new bed was a chest of sorts, on top of it rested 1 mere key and a unlocked black key lock.

"We will be going shopping tomorrow, get some rest ok! Or if you want you can look around your new home, when your hungry just go back downstairs to were the main doors are and take a right to the dining room." Teddy said with excitement as he bounced on his little toes. "Ill leave you alone now, if you need any help call out 'tippy!'" With that teddy left tom alone to get used to his new home. Tom smiled as he looked around.

This place already felt like home.