10-Pillow attack

Tom woke up startled as he was hit with a puffy pillow. At first he was confused and drowsy from just waking up, but his mind finally processed at the sound of Teddy's laughter. "Your hair is crazy tom!" Teddy giggled as he hugged his pillow. "Har har" Tom mumbled sarcastically as he slumped down in bed again. Teddy started wining and shaking his arm. "Tommmm cmonnnn" Tom huffed and rolled over to face teddy who was pouting at him. He glanced over at his clock that rested on his cabinet and raised an eyebrow at teddy. "It's barely 1 in the morning" Tom grumbled. Teddy just smiled and pulled at toms arm. "Well I had a nightmare! I usually go to uncle but ur family now too! So come join meeee" teddy was hugging his arm now looking at him with big round pleading eyes. Tom sighed and pulled the covers off himself as teddy laughed in triumph.

The two boys tiptoed through the hall over to a door that had a thestral on it. Teddy reached up and pushed the door open with the help of tom. They peaked into the dark room, it was warm in there and the moonlight from the windows granted a soft beauty to the room. Teddy held toms hand and pulled him over to the bed. It was a small struggle for the two to slowly and quietly get on the bed as it was not small at all. Tom climbed on first then helped teddy. Teddy crawled over to the sleeping figure of Hadrian. His hair was messier and his face seemed softer without his glasses. Teddy shook him a bit as he got a hummed reply from the stirring man. He tiredly opened one eye to look at the 2 boys, he mumbled something incoherent but lifted up the blanket allowing the two boys to crawl under.

Tom felt a bit hesitant, but as teddy nudged (shoved) tom into Hadrians arms he felt himself relax as Hadrians arms rubbed soothing circles on his back. Teddy crawled over and layer against tops back while holding one of Hadrian's fingers. Before he knew it they were all fast asleep. It was the best sleep he had ever gotten.

Short chapter ik yall, but I'm back ❤️ struggling yes, but I'm updating again. Sorry for any spelling mistakes I'm tired:]