4-yer a wizard tom

Tom looked around the place in wonder, it was like a maze but he seemed to know exactly where to go. There was this aura about the mansion that was like different ropes leading him here and to. He finally descended down the main stairs and entered the dining room. He jumped and looked around, there were little hairless people setting the table. He let out a small noise of surprise when a hand rested on his head. He looked up at the owner of the hand to see Mr. Peverell who chuckled a bit at his reaction. "These are house elves tom, they wont harm you" tom looked back at the 'house elves', they looked at him aswell. Some where a little busy and just gave quick glances while other smiled, nodded, or waved a bit before getting back to work.

"Ive never heard of a house elf before, do they only live in certain places?" Tom asked gazing at Mr. Peverell. "Something like that, how about this, ill answer whatever questions you have during dinner, you must be starving" Tom nodded eagerly, Mr. Peverell smiled and motioned him to the table that was now deserted of house elves. Not long after the 2 sat down, teddy joined them at the table. Tom almost gaped at the different varieties of food, it didn't look old (or poisoned).  Mr. Peverell could see him literally vibrating in his seat. "Help yourself tom, there's no need to hold back". Tom gleamed as they all dug into the food.

After a few minutes tom raised his head over to Mr. Peverell, "about the house elves, where did they go?" Mr. Peverell smiled at him, he was a curious child and he was glad to share more about the world he should have been raised in. "They are everywhere right now, in the kitchens, down the halls, out in the garden, cleaning and working. They don't like anything having even a speck of dust on it" he replied. Tom tilted his head in thought "I haven't seen them until i got to the dining room, but you say they are everywhere?","well, they don't exactly run or walk to where they need to be, like this, Tippy!" Not even a second later one of the house elves popped out of this air appearing next to Mr.Peverell. "Master called for tippy?" The small house elf wore a bright smile as they awaited their masters command. "Yes, can you please bring some more tea tippy?", the house elf nodded quickly popping away along with the tea pot that once rested beside Mr. Peverells arm.

Tom stared wide eyed at where the house elf once stood, "i-, how-," tom took in a breath with an amazed look in his eyes. "Uhm, why exactly did you adopt me?" Tom blurted out. He pressed his lips in a thin line cursing himself, but he couldn't stop the words from coming out. "The old had told you about me, she always does. Why did you adopt me even if you knew i was a freak?" Tom said as he tensed biting his own tongue. He was a bit surprised when Mr. Peverells smile didn't falter.

"Your not a freak tom, if you were then me and teddy are also freaks, but we aren't. We are wizards" tom stared at him, "wizards?..." Mr. Peverell turned his body to face tom and nodded smiling brightly. 

"Your a wizard Tom"

"I'm a what?"

(A little glance to the past huh lovely's :) )