9-Spoiling my kids rotten

Hadrian had decided to take the boys to rio for a small trip (where he planned to spoil them rotten). He wanted them (especially tom) to know that they could ask him for whatever they wanted. He swore to let them have whatever he could give them if they so much as asked. Tom was looking around in awe while teddy was pointing out things to tom that he recognized from their last trip there. They have a friend here that Hadrian met in Paris during house hunting. Her name is Camila Rosario, she's a halfblood witch in her 30s yet she has the looks and personality of a teenager. They were staying in her home while on this trip. Even if they would only need it for sleep, they would be spending all of the day enjoying the wonderful place of rio.

Hadrian pointed to a stone that had carvings in it. They were out in the Tijuca, a national park . "Those are petroglyphs, very old and very delicate. That means don't touch it teddy." Teddy pouted and walked back over to where Tom and Hadrian were examining the rocks. "What does it say?" Tom muttered as he clenched a fist full of Hadrian's pants. Hadrian traced a few carvings with his finger while speaking in slow words. "Garden of darling birds of blue, head of a gods eye, watching the beating heart of Tecaw". Tom tilted his head, his eyes raking over the carvings as if trying to solve a puzzle. Hadrian's brows furrowed as he reread the words. "Or does that say beating balls? No- no I was right the first time, it's beating heart". Both teddy and Tom laughed at Hadrian, who smiled cheekily at the children.

Tom had started a habit of clinging to Hadrian's pant leg whenever they were outdoors, and especially when in public places, like now. They were wandering the shops looking for anything that would interest them. Like the Churrascaria Hadrian bought them for lunch. They both loved how it tasted! Hadrian had also bought teddy a hand sewed bag, it had a blue Macaw surrounded by flowers on it. Tom spotted a hair clip made of a silver metal, it had a blue sharp looking flower that faded into yellow inside with little white jewels on it. It was small, but beautiful. Tom did it know why he wanted it so much, he was never into jewelry, especially hair clips. But something about the hair clip called to him. Hadrian had happily bought it for him when he saw him eyeing the pieces.

After buying it Hadrian gingerly put it in his hair for him. Tom felt himself puff up a bit as Hadrian smiled happily at him. Days passed as they explored rio, they took many pictures with Hadrian's muggle camera that printed the picture out after taking them. When they finally got home Hadrian gave teddy and Tom the pictures he took. Tom didn't want to admit that he immediately put his favorite on his wall that was yet to be claimed. His favorite was a picture of the 3 of them smiling joyfully into the camera while surrounded by flowers and birds of many different kinds, they were all pressed close to each other and Tom still had the hair clip in his hair. He hadn't taken it off except for when he slept.

He smiled and put the rest of the pictures into the big chest by his bed, he planted them down with care before flopping in his bed for a good old nap.