✧ can't help myself ✧

can't help myself, by sonderly

3930 words

published 11/18/22

-

Kurt didn't know what time it was, only that it was late and jet lag wouldn't let him sleep. The band had landed hours ago but Kurt's mind was still buzzing from all the chaos. Another country, another hotel, another show. It was a vicious cycle that would've driven the singer insane if it weren't for Krist and Dave.

The latter had his arms wrapped around him, his chest against his back. Dave was always warm. It made Kurt's skin buzz in comfort as the heat radiated through his own body.

As his mind started to wander, he knew he should've listened to the drummer on the plane about not falling asleep. His predicament was only going to make the next day absolute hell. Their manager had scheduled them five interviews. Five. As if sitting through one wasn't already torturous enough. And there was another problem.

Kurt was pretty horny.

The past couple of days full of traveling meant little alone time with his boyfriend. And now that they finally had some privacy, albeit for only a few hours, Kurt couldn't help it. He felt the hyperawareness only the late night could bring. Soft air from Dave's exhales against his neck sent pleasant shivers down his spine, his legs tangled with the younger man's and the lumpy mattress under them. There was no where else he would rather be but Kurt was getting antsy.

Carefully, he turned to read the clock on the other side of the bed, but he was stopped. "Stop moving," the brunette mumbled into his ear, voice deeper than usual with sleep. Dave's arms tightened around Kurt as he buried his face into the singer's neck. They both knew his neck was sensitive. Kurt cursed as he felt himself losing it, arousal flowing through his body as Dave pressed closer, totally unaware of it all.

He whined out in protest as he turned his neck to face the other. "Can't sleep." He shakily breathed out.

The drummer must've sensed the need in his voice, making him open his drowsy eyes. Kurt's longing gaze was staring into his own, pink lips hovering closer. His hips moved backward, lightly grinding against the other's crotch. Dave couldn't help but let out a low moan, knowing he'll never be able to resist Kurt.

It barely took another tempting roll of the blonde's hips before Dave made up his mind. "Maybe I can help," he murmured before closing the space between them. Kurt sighed, melting into the kiss as a callused hand cupped his face. Dave's smooth lips were gently nipping at his, ushering relieved sighs from both of them. Some of the younger man's hair fell in front of his face, forming a dark curtain around the two.

As Kurt raised a hand to tuck it behind his ear, he took the opportunity to desperately push Dave's head closer to his own and opened his mouth, issuing deep groans from the other as he slipped inside the blonde's mouth.

He took his time gently mapping out his boyfriend's mouth. Dave craved the taste of mint and the cigarette Kurt smoked before bed. The singer's head was heavy in his palm as he leaned his whole body against him, letting Dave have full control. Kurt's fingers were loosely wrapped around his wrist, his mind only focused on Dave's soft lips against his own.

The brunette pulled away only to bury himself back into Kurt's neck, but this time leaving trails of purple as he sucked and bit his way down. His free hand went under Kurt's shirt, caressing the hot skin of his chest and the bones underneath. At this point, Kurt started to roll his hips harder and the friction only made Dave as needy as he was.

Dave smirked at his desperation and sucked particularly hard where the singer's jaw met his neck, knowing how sensitive he was there. Just as he expected, Kurt leaned further into his arms as fervent moans escaped him. "You're gonna leave a mark."