✧ when you're ready ✧

when you're ready, by grunge_obsessions

1567 words

published 7/8/21

-

Dave danced his fingers up Kurt's bare thigh, dodging his dripping cock and trailing his touch up Kurt's stomach instead. Kurt's hips bucked up of their own accord, desperate for some kind of stimulation on his twitching erection.

"Ah- stay still," Dave chided and Kurt whined childishly, pulling his wrists against the padded cuffs securing him to the bed. Dave's fingers made it to Kurt's chest and he rubbed a nipple, inching his head down to mouth at Kurt's inner thighs and everywhere around his cock. Kurt could've sworn he was about to come just from the excitement of it all.

He nearly did when Dave finally started paying Kurt some real attention. He watched as Dave licked and sucked at his balls before moving up to swirl his tongue painfully slow around the bright red tip of Kurt's dick.

"Please," Kurt whimpered feebly, tossing his head from side to side and nearly driving himself insane with need and desperation.

"Please what?"

"Let me cum, please!" Kurt whined and Dave lazily caressed his cock, squeezing intermittently. This game of cat and mouse felt, to Kurt, as though Dave had dragged it on six or seven times now. In reality, Dave had only nudged him to the edge and dragged him back before he fell twice now, and was getting ready to do it a third.

They'd never done something quite like this before, always just quick fucks in storage closets after a show, but now, almost a year into their relationship, and a break in the tour, and they had all night to explore what could now be considered rightfully theirs. And Dave had had the bright idea of ducking into a store in Japan that sold all kinds of sex toys, spending more than he would ever willingly admit to having spent on something that was technically illegal.

This, of course, was him and Kurt and their present situation. The toys were another matter of mental barriers rather than physical ones. He had carefully selected each to try to make Kurt happy and to pleasure him as best he could while they had time. The first they'd tried had been rather tame, just a dildo that he's used to pleasure Kurt on multiple occasions over the last few days, and today, here they were with the padded handcuffs and a vibrator.

The vibrator sat beside Dave, ready to be used whenever it was required, while of course the cuffs were currently keeping Kurt still and secured to the bed.

Dave now put his lips and tongue back to Kurt's cock, working him up to within an inch of his orgasm before withdrawing and leaving Kurt a writhing, whining, desperate puddle in the centre of the mattress.

"Ah- fuck-" Kurt hissed, arching his back off the bed and tossing his head side to side like some rabid animal.

"Just a little longer," Dave said slowly and traced his fingers languidly over Kurt's hips.

"You said that an hour ago."

"It wasn't that long," Dave murmured.

As Kurt's trembling ceased, Dave reached beside him, lubing up the vibrator and his fingers, sliding the former into Kurt with no resistance, the latter beginning to stroke Kurt's leaking cock once more. He switched on the vibrator and Kurt moaned, long and loud, squeezing his eyes closed to concentrate solely on the pleasure radiating through his body. Dave's fingers toyed with the head of Kurt's cock, making the muscles in his legs spasm momentarily.

Kurt's back arched off the bed as he chased Dave's fist, trembling and whimpering with desperation.

"Fuck- oh, fuck!" Kurt almost screamed as his hips stuttered and he came. Dave watched with a smirk as Kurt's breath heaved and his cock twitched beneath his grip, the vibrator still buzzing innocently. Kurt's whole body deflated as his blood began draining back into his head.