𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 {𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮}

Readers POV:

__________________________________________________

"Pshh, oh gosh it's so cold," I whimper, clutching onto my rain coat as rain was quickly pouring on me. I quickly jog through the rain, almost tripping on the wet pavement. I try to cover myself with my school bag, which didn't work as well. But that isn't what's going on right now..

Today was the day I was going into my new highschool, Kisai Highschool. After my father's death, I was abandoned by my mother. My life was a total mess so I decided to move out and leave to settle in Mattann city in Honshu. I know it seems to be crazy, wandering around at a young age nonetheless I am able to manage myself. From all the loneliness and abandonment, I usually went to my big brother. My big brother was my everything and without him I wouldn't be able to manage anything. He taught me how to stand for myself, fight, work, and even more. But after my father's death my big brother moved away, leaving me alone with my mother. But that's all in the past now, its the present and I'm starting my first day of highschool! Although it seems that I have suffered a bad past, I hope to give off enough positive energy that no one would notice.

I made it in front of the school. Tons of students coming in, shaking water of their umbrellas and talking with their friends. I look around the environment before taking a deep breath and fixing myself, entering the school grounds. I go to change my shoes, putting on my blazer as the cold air surrounds me. I walk down the hallways, looking for my class. I suddenly feel piercing eyes behind me, making me nervous which led to me to clutch my bag. I try to play it cool with a smile and everyone just looks back at me. 

A girl about my age, came up to me and stuck her hand out.

 "Hello, my name is Tadano Hitomi and my oh my I can't help but notice to see how pretty you are." I blush, flustered from her comment.

"Eh, thank you.." I say returning her handshake.

"My name is L/N Y/N," I let go from the handshake and put my hands back onto my bag.

"What class are you in?" She asks as she straightens her uniform.

"I'm in that class over there," I point.

"Aww we aren't in the same class together, well I'll see you around school then, see you Y/N-san."

"See you Hitomi-chan." 

I made it to the classroom. picking the seat near the back. I sit there, fidgeting with my fingers as I wait for class to begin. As the bell rang I can hear students entering the room loudly, and I try control my breathing. I then see sensei enter the classroom. 

"Ohayo gozaimasu," bowed sensei. The students repeat in sync as all of the seats began to fill up.

The class then came to a dead silence as our sensei began talking. 

"As you can see that it's a new school so why don't we all introduce ourselves? My name is Tanaka-Sensei." The teacher chimed as she then instructed everyone to go around introducing themselves. As the students began standing up and saying their names, I can't help but notice a boy, quiet as a mouse. It felt so unexpected to hear this boy talk. 

Komi Shousuke

That's it? All he said was his name? All the girls were fanning over him and were drooling all over him. I then notice that as the boy sat down, I was next and I needed to figure out what to say. 

"It's nice for you to be in our class Komi-kun, take a seat." Sensei fusses as she smiles widely at the boy. 

"Next person." Great now all eyes were on me, I should really relax. 

"Ohayo! My name is L/N Y/N but you may call me Y/N-san, I hope we have a great year together." As my smile beams to everyone in the room, everyone looks in awe and I was pretty happy on the way I was able to form words out of my nervous figure. I sit back down and look around the classroom. Then making eye contact with Komi-kun, I smile at him as he just stares me down. It was awkward so I immediately look away.

After introduction we started with our first subject, mathematics. It was easy since it was the first day of school of course, but in the middle of maths I can't help but feel someone stare at me. I look around the classroom, feeling paranoid but then as I look to my right I directly stare at Komi-kun. Making me feel nervous and anxious, I snap out of it and gave him a small smile and wave before turning away to work on an equation.

Shousuke POV:

𝘠/𝘕 𝘓/𝘕

It's obvious that she seems to be an extrovert, I hate extroverts. They are always so loud and she would probably nag me. But she seems to cute to do so... what are you thinking about Shousuke, it's the first day of school. I was so deep in though that I didn't notice I was staring at her until she started waving at me while smiling. As soon as she looked away I then started focusing my attention to the board.

/AFTER SCHOOL/

Readers POV:

As I walk home alone, I sigh and kick a rock along the path. I then see a tall beautiful woman. She looked exactly like Komi-kun, dark raven hair that had eyes that matched perfectly. I then saw Komi-kun walking side by side the woman. The woman was also wearing uniform so I assumed that she was his older sister. I picked up the pace and went towards the two.

"Komi-kun," I call out, trying to grab his attention. I see him tense up before turning around to look at me, the tall woman as well.

"Okay, uh well, I just wanted to say that I hope we can become good friends this year," I say holding my hand out waiting for him to accept it. Instead of returning the handshake he instead just nodded. Intimidated by the atmosphere, I pulled my arm away. It was so quiet that I can hear myself breathing. 

"I will see you at school tomorrow, goodnight I guess," I wave before walking in the opposite direction. walking away I hoped for them to not be looking back as I look back once more. Whaa that was so awkward I thought to myself. I then notice my apartment in the distance. It was a 1-bedroom apartment, it wasn't rich but it's home. 

I walk up the stairs to the apartment building until I am on the second floor, I go to room 8 and took the keys out and unlock my door. I then took my shoes off and went instantly straight to my coach. I lay in it melting in the softness and cold feeling. I then stood up and prepared for the night. 

"Gosh its been a long day," I whine stuffing another chunk of rice in my mouth, I did some final cleaning before getting prepared to go to sleep. 

Shousuke POV:

"Shousuke who was that?" my sister speaks softly. 

"She is just a classmate from school," I replied back as I then went up to my bedroom, falling down onto my bed. I stare at the ceiling and go deep into thought. She seems to be so happy and friendly...yeah she will definitely be very annoying. 

Instead of laying down on my bed for the rest of the night, I changed into comfortable clothes then going down to eat dinner with my family. Mum would just be the main speaker while the rest of us would just listen and eat. In my family, both my dad and my older sister, Shouko, have communication issues. My mum is typically the one who talks all the time, although it would end up in an one-sided conversation. For me, I prefer to remain silent as I don't bother talking much as I deem for it to be annoying and pointless.

After dinner, I brushed my teeth and laid down on my bed staring out the window, the street lights the only projection light in my room. I sigh, then turn to my side before going to sleep.

 I sigh, then turn to my side before going to sleep

IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES, OOPSIE¯\_(ツ)_/¯