𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 {𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚}

Readers POV:

__________________________________________________

I woke up from the sounds of those morning birds chirping through outside. I snuggled my face back into my pillow then looking up from my position to see that I was back onto the bed with Hitomi-chan. I sat up and looked around to see that everyone was still sleeping, with Kenji-san snoring like a bloody pig. 

I pick up my phone and checked the time. It was 6am and it was a Saturday. I decided to lay back down on my back and watch the ceiling, staring at it in boredom. I was then taken a back by a noise a looked to the side to see Hitomi-chan shuffling then sitting up. She was beginning to wake up and was rubbing her eyes with her wrist to remove the drowsiness. She looked over to me surprised. 

"You actually slept here and not with Komi-kun. That's a once in a blue moon," She smirks down at me.

 I rolled my eyes at her and got up from the mattress stretching. I then left the room discretely and went into the bathroom to pee. 

I then went back into the room with Hitomi-chan giggling and stuffing her face into her pillow, Shousuke with a tired and an 'over it' expression, whilst Kenji-san was snoring heavily.

"Holy shit is Kenji-san okay? What the hell is wrong with him," I looked over at him in utter horror as he makes loud snores. 

"Can we please wake him up!" Hitomi-chan manages to get out as tears began to form out of her eyes. 

I smirk and walk over to grab my phone and pulled up the song "Emo Boy". I then put the speaker of my phone against his ear, squatting next to his sleeping bag smirking towards Hitomi-chan who was already filming and then to Shousuke who was grinning at me waiting for me to go for it. I then played the song at full volume and watched as Kenji-san jumps.

'HEY EMO BOY HEY, HEY, HEY EMO BOY'

The music continues as Kenji-san sits up and breathed heavily as if he woke up from a nightmare. Hitomi-chan was laughing really hard and Shousuke chuckles and looks up at the ceiling, his adam apple visible through the morning sun. I look back at Kenji-san to see him extremely pissed off at me. I stare back at him as he tries to grab me. I jump towards Shousuke and wrap my arms around him as I went behind him. I just sat there as he watched Kenji-san's every move. Kenji-san gets up and started to walk towards Shousuke and tries getting to me but I'm constantly switching sides so that he isn't able to get through. I then hear Shousuke sigh and get up. Matching Kenji-san's height although he is just a bit taller, they stare eachother down before Kenji-san grumbling then go to turn around and go back onto his sleeping bag. This time lying on his stomach. 

"You guys done yet?" Hitomi-chan says as she look over at each and all of us to make sure she can match the vibe of the room. 

"yeah I think, sorry Kenji-san it was Hitomi-chans idea," I say to cause more trouble. Kenji-san then snaps his neck towards Hitomi-chan almost staring deep into her soul. But while that happens I then grab Shousuke down to make him sit with me. He looks at me then placed his palms on my face and shoves my head towards his mattress.

"Shousuke you little hoe." As I break free from his hands and then cross my arms over my chest. Shousuke leans back supported by one of his arms and looks up at me then towards the ceiling which made his side profile show. He had a pretty side profile, his face features was more defined and his lashes were long.

He looks over at me with half lidded eyes which erupted butterflies in my stomach. it stunned me which made me immediately push his face back and he chuckles against my hands. I frown at him and smacked his arm which made him turn towards me, tackling me on his bed.