𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 {𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨}

AHH I'M ACTUALY SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BECAUSE I HAVE STARTED TO GET WRITERS BLOCK BUT DW THE MOTIVATION IS STARTING TO COME BACK AND A NEW CHAPTER IS GONNA COME SOON TRUST (I DON'T  EVEN TRUST MYSELF BUT LIKE UM!!)

ALSO PLOT TWIST ;P

Readers POV:

_________________________________________________

Damn it... I knew I shouldn't have gotten myself so attached to someone I just met merely a few months ago. Entering my home I walked up to the nearest mirror and looked at myself. All of the things that my "mother" has said to me came rushing back and it made me feel sick to my stomach. 

"Don't let it get the best of you damn it," whimpering as the tears slowly escape. I desperately tried to force my eyes to look away but I kept on staring at the mirror. I felt myself going crazy, are you dumb Y/N? your letting your emotions get to you and especially to a boy that you thought you had something special with, but in life doesn't everything expire? The memories filled my head like a flash flood- but before letting it get to me and losing my mind for something completely dumb. 

I lean back against the nearest wall and dialed the first person who came to mind.

"Onii-chan?" my weakened voice manages to get out. 

"Imouto-chan? what happened are you okay? why are you calling me?" My brother sends question as soon as he heard my voice, worry laced into his voice as he asks the question.

"Onni-chan..." I didn't really know what to say since I was still confused on what was happening right now. Should I ask him for help? But I promise him I would independent from now on but seems not since I've grown to be so attached to someone in just months. 

"I need you to speak to me, whats wrong?" He asks again, "are you getting bullied? Is someone hurting you?" The worst possible scenario popping in his head. 

"No I just... there's this boy," I hesitantly say. Now saying it out loud makes me really embarrassed about how I'm so sulky about it. My brother stayed quiet before answering again.

"A boy? What did he do to you? Did he hurt you? Who is he?" Asking questions as fast as bullets; running out of breath when he does ask these questions.

"No he just.. well.. we meet a few months ago and I thought that things were going good and that I wouldn't have to worry about anything" I started, remembering the times when he was so cute and cheesy with me hurts but I try subside the pain. "But then all of the sudden he started to distant himself away from me and he has been a lot more colder then usual." I finished. He doesn't say anything at first, trying to process it little be little.

"Imouto-chan, maybe there's something preventing him for doing what he wants to do with you. I'm not saying he is in the right but try wait it out, if nothing changes then leave him.

It will be for the best."

For the best? But what if I want him forever? What if I don't ever want to lose him? 

"Okay onii-chan, I'll call you if something else happens okay? I love you." I end it off. "Alright imouto-chan talk to me soon, I love you too." And with that the phone call ends. Atleast it made me feel better about a few things. Except for one particular thing that stood out. For the best? Is it a warning? I brush it off then started to pull myself together by freshening up and getting ready to meet at the mall. 

All of this negative feeling suddenly gave me a confident boost. All of the sudden I want to wear something that will make me stand out. I gave it my all and even put on makeup and doing my hair. I grabbed my purse and finished the look with a nice necklace that has a heart locket and is embedded with the words "Love".